• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing From Individual Order to Show Order

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of transferring an individual order to a show and the issue of needing to call the customer again for their credit card information. The suggestion is made to possibly combine the order with others to make a catalog show with a higher total and avoid the need to ask for credit card information again. The conversation also mentions the requirement of a $200 order for a host to earn free product.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Morning all,

Is there anyway to take an individual order and transfer it to a show? I had a lady call me last night wanting to put in an order for two trifle bowls. I set it up as an individual order while I was talking about them being a wonderful Mother's Day gift and that they were on special ~ she then wants to order four! :love:
She is also going to be gone the 13th - 19th and doesn't want them to show up while she's gone and also doesn't need them right away. Then she said, that if I just want to tack it on to an upcoming show, thats fine too with her!
But she gave me credit card information ~ is there any way to transfer her order into a show without having to call her again for her credit card information? Not that big of a deal but still....

Thanks,
Karen

If you've already submitted the order, you cannot change it; however, if she gave you the cc info, and you have not sent it in, you could delete the order and add it to a show.

Another option is, if she's already ordering 4 of these, she's already got an order of
$116 in product total; why don't you call her and see if she can get a couple of orders together to make a show for her?? A catalog show only needs $200, so that's only $84 more! If you do this, you wouldn't have to worry about asking for the cc info again, as it is already in your computer.

If you do need to call her, just let her know that you needed to verify her number again, as well as her billing zip code, and the computer doesn't store it for you, so that's why you need to have her repeat it to you. I am sure she won't mind hearing from you again. The catalog show option is definitely a great excuse to make the call, though, and it will show her that you're thinking about her and ways to help her get the best deal you can find her!!
Good luck!

Paula R. Lewis said:
If you've already submitted the order, you cannot change it; however, if she gave you the cc info, and you have not sent it in, you could delete the order and add it to a show.

Another option is, if she's already ordering 4 of these, she's already got an order of
$116 in product total; why don't you call her and see if she can get a couple of orders together to make a show for her?? A catalog show only needs $200, so that's only $84 more! If you do this, you wouldn't have to worry about asking for the cc info again, as it is already in your computer.

If you do need to call her, just let her know that you needed to verify her number again, as well as her billing zip code, and the computer doesn't store it for you, so that's why you need to have her repeat it to you. I am sure she won't mind hearing from you again. The catalog show option is definitely a great excuse to make the call, though, and it will show her that you're thinking about her and ways to help her get the best deal you can find her!!
Good luck!

A Catalog Show only needs to be $150.

You'll have to call her again for her CC# if you didn't write it down. I now make a practice of writing the # down before putting in CC since they started blocking out the #s. Makes life much easier. :)

But for the Host to earn any free product, it has to be $200...

What is the process for changing an individual order to a show order?

The process for changing an individual order to a show order is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" tab. Then, select the individual order you want to change and click on the "Edit" button. Next, click on the "Change to Show Order" option and follow the prompts to complete the change. Finally, review and submit your updated show order.

Why would I want to change an individual order to a show order?

Changing an individual order to a show order allows you to combine multiple orders from different customers into one show, making it easier to manage and track. It also allows you to take advantage of show specials and host benefits for all the orders in the show.

Can I change an individual order to a show order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can change an individual order to a show order even after it has been submitted. Simply follow the same process as mentioned above.

Do I need to get permission from the individual customer before changing their order to a show order?

No, you do not need to get permission from the individual customer before changing their order to a show order. However, it is always a good practice to communicate with your customers and inform them of any changes to their order.

Will changing an individual order to a show order affect the original order confirmation and customer receipt?

Yes, changing an individual order to a show order will affect the original order confirmation and customer receipt. The updated confirmation and receipt will reflect the changes made to the order, including the new order total and any applicable show specials or host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • JanisF