• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Direct Deposit: Steps to Update Your Account When Getting Married

In summary, the speaker needs to change their direct deposit account due to getting married and keeping a different account at their bank. They ask for advice on how to change it and another person suggests doing it online or printing out a form. The speaker clarifies that they are not changing the account for their debit card and will wait until after they get paid to make the change.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
What do I need to do to change my direct deposit? When I get married I am only keeping one of my accounts at my bank. And it is not the one that my Direct Deposit goes in to. It is actually the one that PC Debit card takes out of. So I want to have my Direct Deposit go into that account. Our main account will be at his bank.

Anyway..all of that just to ask if anyone knows what I need to do to change my Direct Deposit Account.

You can change it online now I think. Look under the managing your business tab on Consultants Corner. If not, you have to print it out and mail it in but it's a very simple process.

Thank you so much Sharon. And yes..it says that I can change it online.

If you are changing your withdrawal account (the acct the Debit card is tied to) you must fax in the form on CC. You can only change the acct that $ gets deposited into online.

Just a tip so that you don't have confusions - try to do it right after we get paid so that you have a while before the next direct depsoit is made.

Amy..I am not changing the account that my money comes out of. Actually I am keeping that account..and that will also be the one that my money will now get deposited into.

Wadesgirl..it is funny that you would say that. Only because I am a hobbiest..so I don't get paid everytime. I was going to change it today..but then I remembered that I submitted yesterday..so I will get a paycheck this time. So I decided to wait until after we get paid. So it just made me laugh to read your post..since you suggested exactly what I had thought about. Thank you so much.

What is direct deposit?

Direct deposit is a method of electronically transferring funds directly from an employer's account to an employee's bank account. This eliminates the need for a physical paycheck and allows for faster and more convenient access to funds.

How do I change my direct deposit information?

To change your direct deposit information, you will need to contact your employer or payroll department. They will provide you with a form to fill out and submit with your updated bank account information. You may also be able to make changes through an online portal or by calling a designated phone number.

What information do I need to provide to change my direct deposit?

Typically, you will need to provide your employer with your new bank account number and routing number. You may also need to provide a voided check or bank statement as proof of the account information.

How long does it take for direct deposit changes to take effect?

The processing time for direct deposit changes can vary depending on your employer's policies and procedures. In general, it can take anywhere from 1-2 pay periods for the changes to go into effect. It's best to confirm with your employer for a more specific timeline.

Can I change my direct deposit to multiple accounts?

Yes, some employers allow employees to split their direct deposit between multiple accounts. This can be useful for budgeting purposes or setting aside savings. You will need to provide the necessary account information for each account you wish to use for direct deposit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • tinat51796