• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Default Tax Rate: Help Needed

In summary, to change the default tax rate in your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Settings" tab and click on "Tax Settings." From there, you can enter the new tax rate and save the changes. You can also set different tax rates for different products by going to the specific product's page and clicking on "Edit." This will not affect previous orders, as it will only apply to future orders. You can also set a default tax rate for specific states or countries by selecting them under "Tax Settings." To reset the default tax rate to the original rate, go back to the "Tax Settings" page and click on "Reset to Original Tax Rate."
ChefSandyK
Does anyone know how to change the default rate to the new tax rate? Mine is still coming up thirty-something cents and I have to manually change it each time. I've looked to figure out a way to change it, but since I'm roadkill on the information superhighway....could use someone's help if anyone knows how. :eek:

Have a great day,
Sandy

go to personal info then to income and expenses then click on the show you are on and adjust the rate....I'm still trying to figure out how to correct it for all of them

Found It!!! go to update, income and expense codes, find mileage and double click, and change the rate in that box...by the way...what is the new mileage rate so I can change mine??? I heard about the change but forgot all about it

I believe the new rate is 48.5 cents per mile. This is in effect from Sept. 1st through the end of the year. It may change again in January.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

The new rate is 48.5 cents per mile. This is in effect from Sept. 1st through the end of the year. It may change again in January.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Thank you!It will make my life a lot easier not having to remember to change it with each show!

Thanks again,
Sandy

mileage rateDoes anyone know what the rate was before Sept.? I still have a default of 31.5...that just seems really low!! Thanks!
April

It was 40.5 cents per mile.

1. How do I change the default tax rate in my Pampered Chef account?

To change the default tax rate in your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Settings" tab and click on "Tax Settings." From there, you can enter the new tax rate and save the changes.

2. Can I set different tax rates for different products?

Yes, you can set different tax rates for different products in your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the specific product's page and click on "Edit." From there, you can enter the new tax rate for that particular product.

3. Will changing the default tax rate affect previous orders?

No, changing the default tax rate will not affect previous orders. It will only apply to future orders.

4. Can I set a default tax rate for specific states or countries?

Yes, you can set a default tax rate for specific states or countries in your Pampered Chef account. Under "Tax Settings," you can select the states or countries that you want to apply the new tax rate to.

5. How do I reset the default tax rate to the original rate?

To reset the default tax rate to the original rate, simply go back to the "Tax Settings" page and click on "Reset to Original Tax Rate." This will revert the tax rate back to the original rate set by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • nicolespcshows
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nicolespcshows
  • beepampered