• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching Banks: How Long to Update Info for Shows?

In summary, when switching banks for direct deposit, it typically takes about a week for the change to be processed. However, it is recommended to contact Financial Services for a more accurate timeline. It is also necessary to have a check or deposit slip when faxing the form, which can be obtained from the new bank. It is also possible to have the new bank's coop bank assist with the process.
Jennie4PC
How long does it take for PC to change your info after changing banks? I am currently switching to a credit union. I have a show waiting for the money to come out and I have a few other shows to go in. and then we get paid on the 8th. I just want to get it switched ASAP.

They are pretty speedy about it, but you may want to ask Financial Services.

I switched from getting a check to direct deposit last November I think. I believe I id the form and faxed it about a week before the 15th. I got my direct deposit on the 22nd! I figured I would still get a check on the 8th of December because it was not going to happen fast so... The 7th or 8th is when the form got to them and they had a direct deposit check on the 22nd. But I agree with Intrepid, call Financial.

I changed my bank not to long ago to get it as a DA account and they faxed it for me . PC called me a few ours later and tod me. Can submit parties In 2 days
I was so happy could believe it was so fast from years ago when I first started

thanks doreen. I realized today that I need a check/ deposit slip to send in with my fax. I need to call the bank and see if I can get something from them.

When I did all the changes at the new bank I had PC fax number with me and the teller just faxed it for me I guess the routing number is what they need

The new bank I am using is out of state. They have a coop bank here in NV. I will see if they can help me out when I call them on mon.

1. How long does it usually take to update my bank information for shows?

The time it takes to update your bank information for shows can vary depending on your bank and the method you use. Typically, it can take anywhere from 3-5 business days for the changes to be reflected in our system.

2. Can I update my bank information online?

Yes, you can update your bank information online through your consultant account. Simply go to the "My Account" tab and select "Banking Info" to make the necessary changes.

3. Will I still receive commission for shows during the bank information update process?

Yes, you will still receive commission for shows during the bank information update process. However, the commission will be held until your new bank information is verified and updated in our system.

4. What happens if I don't update my bank information for shows?

If you do not update your bank information for shows, your commission will be held until the information is updated. It is important to keep your bank information up to date to avoid any delays in receiving your commission payments.

5. Can I update my bank information for shows over the phone?

Yes, you can update your bank information for shows over the phone by contacting our customer service team. However, we highly recommend updating your information online through your consultant account for faster processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies