• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing a Show Order to an Individual Order in Beta

In summary, the speaker was in the process of putting together a small show but only had $50 in orders so far. They decided to transfer two of the orders to a friend's show who had recently had a show fall apart. However, they were now faced with a dilemma as one of the orders was from a woman they met at a networking event and entered her information using an app. The speaker wanted to convert her order to an individual one for faster shipping, but did not have her card information. They asked for advice and unfortunately, there is no way to convert the order. The best solution would be to contact the customer and collect her card information to process the order correctly.
raebates
Staff member
So, I was in the process of putting together a small show of my own, but, I only have about $50 in orders so far. A wonderful host of mine had a show fall apart. I have transferred two of the orders to her show. (This isn't something I usually do, but I try to help out when life happens to someone who has done all they can.)

Here's my dilemma. The other order was from a woman at a networking event I went to. I entered her info using the app, including her payment. I want to convert hers to an individual order so it can ship to her right away. Is there a way to do this? I don't have her card information written down, so I will have to contact her for it if I can't convert the order in some way. I can do that, but I hate to disturb her unnecessarily.

Thanks, friends. :love:

Well, other sources tell me no. And, I can't change the host. So, I'll be contacting my customer. I'd delete the thread, but I figure someone else might have the same question at some point.

Unfortunately, there is not a way to convert an order from a show to an individual order. The best thing to do in this situation would be to contact the customer and explain the situation. Let her know that you would like to convert her order to an individual order so it can ship to her right away, but you need her card information to do so. Assure her that her card information is secure and will only be used for this transaction. If she is uncomfortable giving her card information over the phone, you can also offer to meet with her in person to collect the information. This may be a bit inconvenient, but it shows that you are willing to go the extra mile to make sure her order is processed correctly. Good luck with your show!

What is the purpose of changing a show order to an individual order in Beta?

The purpose of changing a show order to an individual order in Beta is to customize the order in which the content is displayed in a show or presentation. This allows for a more tailored and personalized experience for the audience.

How do I change a show order to an individual order in Beta?

To change a show order to an individual order in Beta, go to the "Edit" or "Settings" section of the show or presentation. From there, you can rearrange the content or add new content to the order as desired.

Will changing a show order to an individual order affect the original show order?

No, changing a show order to an individual order in Beta will not affect the original show order. The original order will remain intact, and the individual order will only apply to the specific presentation or show.

Can I revert back to the original show order after changing it to an individual order?

Yes, you can revert back to the original show order after changing it to an individual order in Beta. Simply go back to the "Edit" or "Settings" section and rearrange the content back to the original order.

Are there any limitations to changing a show order to an individual order in Beta?

There are no limitations to changing a show order to an individual order in Beta. You can customize the order as much as you want, add new content, or even remove existing content. The options are endless.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • thehaleykitchen