• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greg's Busy Schedule: Changeover Postponed to Tomorrow

In summary, the changeover has been postponed due to Greg's busy schedule and there is currently no specific rescheduled date. However, customers can still place orders during this time with potential delays in processing and shipping. There will be no changes to the products or services offered during the changeover. Customers can stay updated on any further changes by checking the website and social media pages, contacting customer service, or receiving email updates.
DebPC
Staff member
Greg has asked me to announce that because of his busy schedule today the changeover has been pushed back to tomorrow. Besides running his own business, Greg also bartends part time and volunteers.

Here is an earlier post of his, letting everyone know what to expect when the changeover occurs.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=7239

This should be a very smooth transition.

I'll have...A frozen watermelon margarita please.....:D :eek:

Thank you for the update, Greg! It's understandable that your busy schedule has pushed the changeover back to tomorrow. It's impressive that you not only run your own business, but also bartend and volunteer. You must have a lot on your plate. But I'm sure the changeover will go smoothly with your organization and attention to detail. Looking forward to seeing the new changes tomorrow!

1. What is the reason for the changeover being postponed?

The changeover has been postponed due to Greg's busy schedule. He has unexpected commitments that require his immediate attention tomorrow.

2. Will the changeover be rescheduled for a specific date?

At this time, we do not have a specific date for the rescheduled changeover. We will keep you updated as soon as a new date is confirmed.

3. Can I still place an order during this changeover postponement?

Yes, you can still place an order during this time. However, please note that there may be delays in processing and shipping due to the changeover being postponed.

4. Will there be any changes to the products or services offered during the changeover?

No, there will not be any changes to the products or services offered during the changeover. The only change is the postponement of the date.

5. How can I stay updated on any further changes or updates regarding the changeover?

You can stay updated by checking our website and social media pages for any announcements or by contacting our customer service team. We will also send out an email to all customers with any updates on the changeover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom