• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Home with Our Changeover Packages - Get the Details Now!

In summary, the new catalogs have some problems with the printing and the color separation. The cheese items are not bamboo, they are a resin. The dirty knife on the cover is not appealing.
DebPC
Staff member
Let us know when you get yours- and details please...

Mine is on the truck.

BethCooks4U said:
Mine is on the truck.

So is mine!

How are you tracking them?

I got mine on Saturday. I love the new catalogs!!! :)

I received mine today!!

Catalogs, 1 Mini Catalog, 1 Spanish catalog, Product Guide, Spring Marketing Guide, 1 Season's Best, and the Sample Product order form.

Got mine today.

Received my director package today. Yea!

Got mine today. Disappointed they do not have the product DVD.

Mine arrived today. I had wondered about the DVD. Perhaps they will make it available on the website to make it most cost efficient.

Got mine today

Does anyone know what products we earned at what level

winklermom said:
Mine arrived today. I had wondered about the DVD. Perhaps they will make it available on the website to make it most cost efficient.

I think so too but I feel bad for those without computers or on dial up. A lot of consultants can't access web based videos very well.

Mine just arrived! I really like the new catalogs. My only disappointment is the color of the bamboo products- they are so orange. I'll just have to take at least one piece to shows, so they can see what the true color is. Otherwise- I declare it a winner!
Now I have to look thru the other stuff.

The cheese items? They aren't bamboo. They're a resin. And they are meant to be prep tools, not serving tools. Mine is still on the truck. I guess we are at the end of the route.

No the Bamboo line, pgs. 40-41. You'll see. I thought since I live in timbucktoo, I'd get mine last.

Got my packages today....changeover kit and my director's kit!!!! So looking forward to showing it all at my party on Saturday!

DebPC said:
No the Bamboo line, pgs. 40-41. You'll see. I thought since I live in timbucktoo, I'd get mine last.
Oh... It does look darker I guess. I hadn't noticed. I always have something bamboo with me anyway. ......driver please get here!!!

Call me unimpressed with the new catalog.

I agree that the bamboo looks really orange/dark. In fact, a lot of the pages look really dark to me ( the exec ccokware is really dark and the stainless is pretty light and doesn't really stand out on the page). Poor printing or color separations. I bet they went with a cheaper printer - jmo. I work for a printing company and if we printed these, we would be printing these over. Maybe it is the paper, it feels slightly different to me. The more I look at it, the color is off on some of the pictures.

Also, I really HATE the dirty knife on the cover. Yuck. It just doesn't appeal to me.

My director kit just arrived...well long enough ago for me to pull everything out. I was surprised to see that my box had all the bags!

I thought the photos in the new catalog and the mini also looked "off". Colors just don't seem correct. The mini-catalog, looking at the collapsible bowls, they look BLUE, not green.

Received mine today :)

What is included in the changeover package?

The changeover package includes a set of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as a variety of pantry staples and recipe cards to help you upgrade your home cooking.

How does the changeover package help me upgrade my home?

The changeover package provides you with all the essential tools, ingredients, and recipes you need to elevate your cooking and make your home feel like a gourmet kitchen.

Can I customize the changeover package to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, our changeover packages offer a variety of options for different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. You can also contact our customer service team to discuss any specific dietary restrictions.

Is the changeover package only for experienced cooks?

No, the changeover package is designed for cooks of all levels. The recipes included are easy to follow, and the tools provided are user-friendly, making it suitable for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

Can I purchase the items in the changeover package separately?

Yes, all the items in the changeover package are available for individual purchase on our website. However, purchasing the package as a whole offers a more significant value and convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann