• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submission Deadline for Changeover Kit: Is June Enough?

so hopefully you do too. But you would be inactive for July. Once you submit that show, you will be active again, and would get the changeover (if you dont otherwise) and will be able to order fall product samples if you want.
kam
Staff member
I know we cover this every year...but I am not sure if the rules have changed...

When is the earliest we could have SUBMITTED in order to get a changeover kit?

I was told we need to be "active" in July.

The last time I submitted was June, which means I am still technically active in July, right?

I am hoping if I submitted in June, I will still get a changeover kit.

Does anyone know for sure? Or where to find the info?

THANKS SO MUCH!

If you didnt submit in July, you will be "inactive" status. Yes, you still have your sales, privileges,etc for one more month, but not your status. I know....that happened to me last changeover. I was inactive the month of Jan, so I didnt get my changeover until I submitted my Feb sales. i also wasnt able to submit a sample order until I was active again either.

Ah, disappointed. Thanks!

Another question-I submitted my one and only June show on July 1. So was I active in June or July?

You were active July. It didn't count for the promotion but does count for July sales.

BethCooks4U said:
You were active July. It didn't count for the promotion but does count for July sales.

For july sales as being ACTIVE, not for the July "Free-for-all" incentive.
But yes, you are active for July, so you'd get the change-over box and eligible to purchase new product samples if you choose.

I AM getting a Changeover kit!!! YIPPEE!

I just checked my product adjustment page and there is a PC generated package shipping to me!! And it is due to arrive Tuesday. CANNOT WAIT.

So, anyone who submitted in JUNE and nothing since, should still get one.

I was disappointed that I might not get one...I scheduled a September show and needed the changeover kit.

How do we check shipping? Anybody know?

Going to try typing this on my phone...

Go to product adj like you dont know the show number.

There should be an item/shipment listed with no host name and a G in the number.

Go to fedex.com and track by REFERENCE.

Type in that number followed by 01, fill in country and your zip code.

Now I'm sad... I wasn't active in July (but was in June) and don't see a shipment headed my way. :(

Cool! It's already left Illinois and should be here on Tuesday!

I am on the old web and it doesn't show and I know I am getting one.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Cool! It's already left Illinois and should be here on Tuesday!

COULD You track it online? I checked and i don't see where it's shipped. Have my meeting Monday, was really hoping it would be waiting for me

No adjustment for me yet. :(

Mine's in Memphis, TN. Estimated delivery in 3 days.

Ugh Ihave a July 27th show I am still trying to get the host to call me so I can get her oder to close the show. . .. ad to top it off its a $1400 show. . . why oh why do ppl have to procrastiate. And I havent submitted anything for July but I submitted a showon 6/5 & 6/8 so am i active or inactive? Idk if ill get my changover kit or not anybody . . . .:cry::cry:

Kjurich said:
Ugh Ihave a July 27th show I am still trying to get the host to call me so I can get her oder to close the show. . .. ad to top it off its a $1400 show. . . why oh why do ppl have to procrastiate. And I havent submitted anything for July but I submitted a showon 6/5 & 6/8 so am i active or inactive? Idk if ill get my changover kit or not anybody . . . .:cry::cry:

KAM said she didnt submit for July and saw she is getting a changeover kit, so hopefully you do too. But you would be inactive for July. Once you submit that show, you will be active again, and would get the changeover (if you dont otherwise) and will be able to order fall product samples if you want.

It happens. I think that is why it is so cool that PC changed the hold and submit rule for incentives, because of those hosts and the end of month shows.

Kjurich said:

esavvymom said:
KAM said she didnt submit for July and saw she is getting a changeover kit, so hopefully you do too. But you would be inactive for July. Once you submit that show, you will be active again, and would get the changeover (if you dont otherwise) and will be able to order fall product samples if you want.

It happens. I think that is why it is so cool that PC changed the hold and submit rule for incentives, because of those hosts and the end of month shows.

Yep, I submitted early June and nothing since - and a CO kit is showing up for me!

I just went on like you said but could find anything shipping. . . .

YAYYYYYYYI see it !!!!! Woohoo I see it its coming!!!

Malinda Klein said:
COULD You track it online? I checked and i don't see where it's shipped. Have my meeting Monday, was really hoping it would be waiting for me

Do you have access to the product adjustment page on the new web? If so, look for a number with a G in it! Then follow KAM's directions.

The only things that make me worry that it won't be in by Monday for you is a) even though you're a director and I'm not, mine came before yours last year and b) FedEx doesn't deliver on Mondays. Sometimes they are a bit conservative on their shipping times, though, and it comes a day sooner than expected.

Mine says it's due to arrive on Monday. I think my local Fed Ex guy does do deliveries on Monday, so we'll see. If not, then I guess it'll be Tuesday! Either way, I'm excited to see everything.

Malinda Klein said:
nothing for me... :(

I don't see it either. It seems like the last few seasons directors are getting them later than many consultants. Doesn't seem right. It used to be we got ours several days earlier so we could do a reveal with our teams. They loved that. Well, we all will have them by the end of the week...

I agree that it's not right. Last time when it happened, I assumed it's because Malinda lives in a more remote area than I do.

I wonder, however, if the new web doesn't offer the same tricks that the old consultant's corner did? I hope your kits are on their way and will at least arrive by Tuesday.

Directors often have cluster meetings on Mondays, and really need that information to answer questions!

Malinda... I've got nothing showing on mine either.

Yay! Mine came today! I realized that living within a day's shipping of HQ I probably wouldn't have seen any shipments scheduled over the weekend. ;) So happy to browse the catalog and get familiar tonight!

Mine came today ... I would have gone to work without it had my radiator not exploded! So I am at work flipping through during my "down time."Roasting pan ... ME LIKEY! Me no need-y, but me likey anyway! Can you say "awesome Christmas gift?"I hope they put them on sale!

1. Is June the only deadline for submitting changeover kit orders?

No, June is not the only deadline for submitting changeover kit orders. There are multiple deadlines throughout the year, but June is typically the most popular deadline as it coincides with the start of our new catalog season.

2. Can I submit my changeover kit order after the June deadline?

Yes, you can still submit your changeover kit order after the June deadline. However, there may be limited availability of certain products and you may not receive your kit in time for the start of the new catalog season. It is recommended to submit your order by the deadline to ensure timely delivery.

3. What is included in the changeover kit?

The changeover kit includes new products and updated versions of existing products that are featured in the new catalog. It also includes materials and resources to help you transition to the new products and showcase them to your customers.

4. Can I customize my changeover kit?

Unfortunately, the changeover kit cannot be customized. It is pre-packaged with specific products and materials to ensure consistency among consultants and to showcase the most popular and in-demand products in the new catalog.

5. How do I submit my changeover kit order?

You can submit your changeover kit order online through your consultant account. Simply log in and follow the prompts to complete your order. You can also contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance with submitting your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • General Chat
Replies