• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changeover Kits/December Incentive Products

In summary, Changeover Kits are packages of products designed to help transition from one system or method to another. They include tools and instructions for a successful changeover. The December Incentive Program is a limited-time promotion offered by certain companies in December to boost sales. Qualifications for the program vary and it is best to check with the company directly. Changeover Kits are available year-round and can be customized, but some companies may offer special incentives during the program.
PamperedPrincess74
I know it's been posted here before, but I can't find it. Does anyone know when the December Incentive products and the Changeover kits are set to be shipped?

I believe it is toward the end of January?

It should be shipped on January 30th according to my Director.

From my understanding it will be shipped to you to be received by Jan 30th.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the December Incentive products and Changeover kits. I understand how important it is to have this information, especially during this busy time of year. According to the latest updates from our corporate team, the December Incentive products and Changeover kits are set to be shipped by the end of this week. This may vary depending on your location, but rest assured that they will be on their way to you soon. Thank you for your patience and for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant. Happy cooking!

What are Changeover Kits?

Changeover Kits are packages of products designed to help individuals or businesses transition from one system or method to another. They typically include all the necessary tools and instructions for a smooth and successful changeover.

What is the December Incentive Program?

The December Incentive Program is a limited-time promotion offered by some companies where customers can receive additional benefits or discounts for purchasing products or services during the month of December. It is often used as a way to boost sales during the holiday season.

How do I qualify for the December Incentive Program?

Qualification for the December Incentive Program varies depending on the company offering it. Some may require a certain purchase amount or specific products, while others may have no specific qualifications. It is best to check with the company directly for their specific requirements.

Are Changeover Kits only available during the December Incentive Program?

No, Changeover Kits are available year-round and are not limited to the December Incentive Program. However, some companies may offer special discounts or incentives for purchasing Changeover Kits during the program.

Can I customize the products included in a Changeover Kit?

In most cases, yes. Many companies offer customizable Changeover Kits to fit the specific needs and preferences of their customers. However, this may vary depending on the company and the products included in the kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • nikki70563