• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive a CO Kit Even if I'm Inactive?

will wait until next week to get our stuff? just making sure I understand correctly how this works.Yea, that's what I was thinking. :)I don't think that's the case. I went to SL, and mine isn't set to arrive until tomorrow. My understanding was that they were sent so they'd be delivered tomorrow, but I guess FedEx was a tad ahead of schedule this time.
kam
Staff member
I am getting a CO kit and it will be here Saturday! Yea! I wasn't sure I'd be getting one...

I know there have been discussions on what the criteria was for getting a CO kit. Here is my situation in case it helps anyone else:

Nov: submitted
Dec: nothing
Jan: nothing
Feb: nothing (yet)

And I am technically "inactive". So I am thinking as long as you submitted atleast one month during Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, you should get a CO kit.

I have been thinking about winding down the business...but I was still thinking about doing a show or 2 in March. So, I really wanted the CO kit, but wasn't sure if I'd get it. I am so happy! :) :sing:

How did you find out that you were getting it and when it should arrive? I'm ready to get mine so I can get catalogs into the hands of my March hosts.

winklermom said:
How did you find out that you were getting it and when it should arrive? I'm ready to get mine so I can get catalogs into the hands of my March hosts.

On CC, from the Frequent Links on the right, choose Product Adjustment.
Accept and continue.
Click can't remember show number.
I leave it set as ALL and click FIND.

A list of your shows, samples, etc will display. Something like a changeover kit will have a "G" in it.
It will be your Cons# followed by "G" and a 4 digit number. This number fall pretty close to your show numbers.

Then, go to FedEx and track BY REFERENCE. The reference number is the number you just located - but you need to tack on "01" to the end.

Hope that all made sense! :)

You can see if you are getting something from HO by going to Product Adjustments, clicking you agree/continue & pulling up all "orders". It will be there and have an H or a G in the#. I don't know how to track it, just to find that it is there and if it's there, it has shipped.

kam said:
On CC, from the Frequent Links on the right, choose Product Adjustment.
Accept and continue.
Click can't remember show number.
I leave it set as ALL and click FIND.

A list of your shows, samples, etc will display. Something like a changeover kit will have a "G" in it.
It will be your Cons# followed by "G" and a 4 digit number. This number fall pretty close to your show numbers.

Then, go to FedEx and track BY REFERENCE. The reference number is the number you just located - but you need to tack on "01" to the end.
Hope that all made sense! :)

I can't get the tracking to work on it or even on one I already received. Bummer

Shelly Flanagan said:
I can't get the tracking to work on it or even on one I already received. Bummer

Be careful not to track by tracking number. If you are entering it on the home page of FedEx, I am pretty sure that is by Tracking number. You need to go to TRACK along the top and choose from the drop down, track BY REFERENCE NUMBER.

Also make sure you put in country and zip code info.

Awesome info!Mine arrives TOMORROW!! Cannot wait!Thanks!

Hhmmm.... I put in the country and the zip. Also put my consultant number with the G and 00 number with the 01 at the end and nothing??? Am I missing somthing?

?? Scratch that did it again and it worked. Scheduled to arrive tommorrow. Woo Hoo! Thanks!

Hmm. I can't find anything there. Did you all go to a Spring Launch?

I went to SL last weekend. I just received my Change over kit along with all the catalogs, etc. I pre ordered today!!! It was Christmas in my dining room! My poor Fed Ex guy had to use a hand cart for the 3 boxes as they were all heavy!

So those of you getting Changeover kits today and tomorrow went to, or signed up for, a Spring Launch? The rest of us poor souls who were unable to go will wait until next week to get our stuff? just making sure I understand correctly how this works.

jimgass said:
So those of you getting Changeover kits today and tomorrow went to, or signed up for, a Spring Launch? The rest of us poor souls who were unable to go will wait until next week to get our stuff? just making sure I understand correctly how this works.

I don't think that's the case. I went to SL, and mine isn't set to arrive until tomorrow. My understanding was that they were sent so they'd be delivered tomorrow, but I guess FedEx was a tad ahead of schedule this time.

jimgass said:

Nope, I didn't go to or register for SL. And mine is scheduled to come tomorrow! I CANNOT wait to see the Season's Best.

Mine is on the way, too!!!! And those products sound AWESOME!!!

Mine is not schedule to arrive until next Tuesday and I go to spring launch tomorrow - wonder why mine is so far behind!!!!

I followed the instructions and all it shows are my shows and individual orders, so no reference numbers. Maybe mine isn't ready to be shipped yet? I don't know! I'll be patient! I went to SL and I know what I'm getting!

pcsharon1 said:
Mine is not schedule to arrive until next Tuesday and I go to spring launch tomorrow - wonder why mine is so far behind!!!!

Its because you are the ROCKIN-est Army Wife there is! LOL ;) I'm the COOLEST Navy wife and got mine today! hahaha just kidding

Brenda.the.chef said:
I followed the instructions and all it shows are my shows and individual orders, so no reference numbers. Maybe mine isn't ready to be shipped yet? I don't know! I'll be patient! I went to SL and I know what I'm getting!

I'm in this same boat. Now I want a tracking number! Maybe they're going out to directors, etc. first?

I am getting mine tomorrow as well and I'm not a director, can't wait!!

Do you see any orders listed that do not have an associated host name? The number will look very similiar to a show number, but it won't have a name out beside it.

The only one I see that doesn't have a name out beside it is, i believe, my new consultant kit as it is dated january 5, the date I signed up.

Maybe they are in the process of getting them all out. Check back tomorrow to see if anything else is showing up. It doesn't have anything to do with going to SL or not because I did not go and mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Yay! Mine will be here tomorrow! Thanks for posting the directions for FedEx!

edit - Right, I did not go to spring launch either. So that doesn't matter, apparently.

jimgass said:
The only one I see that doesn't have a name out beside it is, i believe, my new consultant kit as it is dated january 5, the date I signed up.

You may not have submitted enough yet as a new consultant to get it. I'm not familiar with the requirements for new consultants to get it, just with how active consultants have to be to get it. You may be able to find the info in the consultant policy guide or somewhere on CC. I'm sure once you submit enough they will send it to you.

There is another thread where folks have already gotten their CO Kit and didn't go to SL yet. I think mine is going to arrive tomorrow. It shipped yesterday and I'm usually 2-days out.

It shows that it shipped on 2-10-11 but when I look at FedEx under Reference #, this is the message that I get:

"Not Found
No information for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service."

Since yesterday was the 10th, I would think that they should have it on it's way by now. Oh, well, I guess I'll get it when I get it. I just hope it's tomorrow! I'm so excited!!! :love:

SWEET!!!! Everything is arriving tomorrow--I am so PSYCHED!!!!!!! Woot!

winklermom said:
It shows that it shipped on 2-10-11 but when I look at FedEx under Reference #, this is the message that I get:

"Not Found
No information for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service."

Since yesterday was the 10th, I would think that they should have it on it's way by now. Oh, well, I guess I'll get it when I get it. I just hope it's tomorrow! I'm so excited!!! :love:

That's the message I got when I put the number in on the traccking number instead of the reference number. I found it when I corrected that.

Mine is scheduled for Monday...fedx doesn't deliver here on Sat.

Um, Shawnna, are you sure? Monday is usually their day off!Mine is coming tomorrow! And NO I did not go to Spring Launch. And NO I didn't have sales in January or Feb. (YET!) (Am submitting my own show and want to make sure nothing I order for myself is not discontinued and also waiting for PAYDAY. Although my nice clustermate was kind enough to send me photos from Spring Launch, it will be a nice surprise waiting for me when I come back from a women's one day retreat.

Is the Special Edition CN in there? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ok, I looked at the directions as listed to see when I would get mine and saw more than I probably should have.
I highlighted what is the changeover kit and pressed continue......And it showed what is being shipped. :(
I won some free Spring Products from the sales promo and the product that is on the cover of the Catalog.
DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO WAIT!!

kam said:
I am getting a CO kit and it will be here Saturday! Yea! I wasn't sure I'd be getting one...

I know there have been discussions on what the criteria was for getting a CO kit. Here is my situation in case it helps anyone else:

Nov: submitted
Dec: nothing
Jan: nothing
Feb: nothing (yet)

And I am technically "inactive". So I am thinking as long as you submitted atleast one month during Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, you should get a CO kit.

I have been thinking about winding down the business...but I was still thinking about doing a show or 2 in March. So, I really wanted the CO kit, but wasn't sure if I'd get it. I am so happy! :) :sing:

I've got the same history as you, except I did submit this month. Yet, there is nothing listed in my shipments for this year. :( That doesn't make sense.

Becca_in_MD said:
You may not have submitted enough yet as a new consultant to get it. I'm not familiar with the requirements for new consultants to get it, just with how active consultants have to be to get it. You may be able to find the info in the consultant policy guide or somewhere on CC. I'm sure once you submit enough they will send it to you.

I did 1259 in sales my first month (january). I don't know what more they would want of me.,

Remember, there are LOTS AND LOTS of us ... and not everybody had theirs shipped the same day! Mine was shipped Thursday and is still in Chicago ... wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get to Ohio tomorrow as planned!

Also remember that FedEx does not ship on Monday ... so if it does go out next week, it will probably be mid-week before you get it. STILL much faster than we were promised!

Oh, and I have looked all around Consultants' Corner and through the policy guide, and can't find anything either place talking about a Changeover Kit. Is it called something else officially?

jimgass said:
Oh, and I have looked all around Consultants' Corner and through the policy guide, and can't find anything either place talking about a Changeover Kit. Is it called something else officially?

LOL....no. It's one of those consultant secrets - or surprises...however you want to look at it. Any day now, since you've been active, you'll receive a nice package from PC that contains one package of full-size catalogs for Spring/Summer, a special edition of the Consultant News and any product training materials (dvd, etc). I think they also include a copy of each of the new recipe cards and a Season's Best. Business basics to start you in the new product season. You can of course order more, but this is from the company. They will deduct $6.25 or $6.50 from your next upcoming Commission Check to cover the costs- but, a package of catalogs costs $25...so it's a steal. :)

We get these a few weeks before the start of each new season (or right after they announce the new products actually I think).

I'm sure they are shipping in waves. My last G numbers are my AD pin & the sling bag. The change over kit is not yet showing (and I've not been inactive at all) nor is my new products showing (and I earned that too).

My last name starts with D, so I doubt they are going alphabetical.
My state code is AP, so I doubt they are going by state code.
My zip starts with 96... - I'm figuring maybe they are doing it by zip?
My consultant # starts with 54.... so they might be doing it by consultant number too.

;)

gabsansal said:
Ok, I looked at the directions as listed to see when I would get mine and saw more than I probably should have.
I highlighted what is the changeover kit and pressed continue......And it showed what is being shipped. :(
I won some free Spring Products from the sales promo and the product that is on the cover of the Catalog.
DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO WAIT!!

LOL. I noticed this too. It gave the name of the product that I earned in December. The big "Secret"..... Course, I already knew what it was from the leaked catalog link, but yes- if you don't want to know what the new products are coming to you or don't already know...don't look!

I just started in july ..... I wonder if I get one ? How would I find out ?

dxyswty said:
I just started in july ..... I wonder if I get one ? How would I find out ?

If you only got Spring/Summer catalogs in your kit you should get one. I would call home office and they can check if it shipped or get it going to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies