• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changeover Kit Arrived Too Soon!

In summary, the changeover kit and new products arrived today. The surprise was spoiled for some people because FedEx was expedient.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
The changeover kit and the new products I earned arrived today in a large box which looked like the order I was expecting and now the surprise is a little spoiled for me.

I did not open the smaller box with the new catalogs so I can be surprised with the rest of the new products tomorrow at Spring Launch. What a bummer!!!

OH NO!
My director just got hers today too, but we went to launch last week so we wondered if everyone would get theirs today before some had a chance to go tomorrow!!! Guess they overestimated their awesome shipping, I wonder if they thought it would arrive tomorrow! I"m so sorry!!!

Aww... that's a bummer! Especially if you thought it was an order and didn't know to set it aside. Of all the times for FedEx to be expedient!

In any case, I'm sure you'll have tons of fun tomorrow, and since you had the willpower not to open the catalogs, you'll still have som surprises.

Maybe this means my box will be waiting for me?

Oh No! I almost freaked out last week when I had a box show up that was the size of the change-over kit. Told my son not to open it - when I picked it up, realized it was to light for that....it was a box of Beer Bread that was missing from my last order - lol!

My SAT and director's pkgs are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am sooo excited!!

Sometimes shipping is TOO good! Mine has shipped (catalogs), but it won't be a spoiler for me. I saw the link before. My cluster has their meeting tomorrow and our NED just emailed to say that she got her products yesterday, so we're all going to get to open them at our meeting.

One thing about me is that I understand how this could happen and I am not completely upset or anything just a bit bummed and disappointed. I love PC and can't say enough about them. From what I have seen so far, I am excited...even though it is a day early.

Mine is coming tomorrow! I can't wait since I had SL on Wednesday.Karen

Mine came today but one of the lovely ladies in my Hosp. Cluster got hers yesterday and she is attening SL tomorrow. She is a little bummed htat the surprise was ruined.

How interesting! Guess it would still be a nice surprise to find out the new products that way.

I went to SL last Saturday, so I've had to wait all this time to get my products that I earned.....I'm SO ready to get my hands on them....LOL!!

I'm with Bethany. I am so so SOOO excited about their arrival tomorrow. Wahooooo!!

Our National Executive Directors were concerned for consultants of all levels that the changeover kits be shipped in a timely manner so that we can all conduct business as usual for our March shows, so I believe that Home office was proactive in listening to those in the field and making sure that they were set to be delivered on the date of the last Spring Launch... Fed Ex's efficiency must have just made them show up a day early!

DessertDivaFL said:
One thing about me is that I understand how this could happen and I am not completely upset or anything just a bit bummed and disappointed. I love PC and can't say enough about them. From what I have seen so far, I am excited...even though it is a day early.

So sorry Danielle.
I see why Holly sent out that e-mail to the cluster.
Looking forward to getting my December product since I already know what it is.
Have a wonderful time tomorrow at Spring Launch.

Aww, that's too bad. Glad you're able to see it for the honest mistake it was. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the rest of the products.

Wish mine had come today...lol...it has shipped but no such luck. I didn't get to go to SL, so I would have loved the distraction of looking thru the new stuff.

I know, I see the title of the thread and chuckle to myself... I'd be so happy if mine had come already, lol! I did already go to SL, but even if I hadn't, I would still want to see it, since I am a BIG kid, and I still open peek at my Christmas presents ahead of time, lol.

I want mine! Where can you see it was shipped? I thought I knew but I'm having rouble figuring it out. Can anyone help me? Hopefully it will come today!

Sorry your surprise was ruined!! We attended SL last on the 4th in Hartford CT, and were still waiting on our products... silly that those who haven't attended are getting theirs and us who have are still waiting. LOL Mine's due for delivery today, can't wait! I'm excited for the new products!!!! I have only been selling since November so this is my first SL and new product release. Love getting on here and learning all the tips all of you share!!

1. What should I do if my Changeover Kit arrived too soon?

If your Changeover Kit arrived sooner than expected, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx. They will be able to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.

2. Can I delay the delivery of my Changeover Kit?

Unfortunately, we are not able to delay the delivery of Changeover Kits. They are sent out automatically according to our shipping schedule. However, you can always contact our customer service team to discuss alternative options.

3. Will I be charged for the Changeover Kit if it arrives too soon?

No, you will not be charged for the Changeover Kit until your designated changeover date. If the kit arrives before that date, it is simply being delivered early and there will be no charge.

4. Can I return the Changeover Kit if it arrives too soon?

Yes, you can return the Changeover Kit if it arrives too soon. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return the kit. Please note that the return shipping costs may be at your expense.

5. Why did my Changeover Kit arrive too soon?

There could be various reasons why your Changeover Kit arrived too soon, such as an error in our shipping schedule or a delay in the delivery process. We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef