• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Changeover Boxes Shipping Charge

In summary, the shipping charge for Changeover Boxes varies depending on the shipping address and weight of the box. A minimum order of $75 is required to receive free shipping, and additional items can be included in the order. The shipment can be tracked using a tracking number received via email. There are no additional fees or charges for shipping, and expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.
finley1991
Can someone tell me what the shipping cost is for the changeover box? Mine came in my DB box and it's not listed on my commission statement. I have a consultant who is upset that she was charged for the shipping and I want to know what it is before it becomes a huge issue... I have $6 in my mind but am not sure. I assured her that everyone is charged for it but now I can't find it.

TIA! :)

I believe $6 is correct

Thank you! :)

Yes, and it's part of the consultant agreement that they will be charged for it. I always mention it when people sign that there are two automatic charges--$2 monthly for insurance and $6 twice a year for changeover.Remind her that she just got 25 catalogs plus more for a mere $6. The catalogs alone are worth $15!!!!!!!!! Well, even $19 if you add shipping in there!

Good point Deb.

What is the shipping charge for Changeover Boxes?

The shipping charge for Changeover Boxes varies depending on the shipping address and the weight of the box. It will be calculated and displayed at checkout.

Is there a minimum order required to receive free shipping for Changeover Boxes?

Yes, in order to qualify for free shipping on Changeover Boxes, the total order must be at least $75. This includes any additional items in the order.

Can I track my Changeover Box shipment?

Yes, once your Changeover Box has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track your shipment online.

Are there any additional fees or charges for Changeover Box shipping?

No, the shipping charge for Changeover Boxes is the only fee associated with shipping. There are no hidden fees or charges.

Do you offer expedited shipping for Changeover Boxes?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select your preferred shipping method and see the associated cost at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • VAGirlChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • babywings76