• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Changeover Box and How Do I Get One?

I don't know.I am active.No, I was ordering on the Beta Site, and I was also trying to use my PC dollars, and I just read somewhere that I can't use my PC dollars if I am inactive. So I will wait till I submit my show next weekend and then...I don't know.
esavvymom
Staff member
For those who are NEW to PC, or this is your first "season change", you may be wondering what the rest of us are talking about with "change over box".At the start of a new season, after the product launch meetings, PC sends every consultant (if you were active at least 1-2 months prior to the season change) a box of "goodies". If you are not active in that time, then when you become active again with $150 in sales, you'll get it. It is "free", but they do deduct $6.50 for shipping from your next commission. It will include:
  • one 25-pack of new catalogs,
  • the new Season's Best cookbook collection,
  • the 2-3 new recipe cards for the season,
  • the list of Sample packages that you can purchase at 50% off (if you are active),
  • if you earned FREE products in the promotion month, it will list what those levels are,
  • New product DVD showing you what's new,
  • Printed booklet with information and photos of the new product, plus what is discontinued.
Sometimes they include the marketing guide/specials information...but the last time, I think that came in the mail. I think that is it. I may have missed something. But hope that helps! It comes automatically, and we usually start seeing those boxes right after the last launch, so look for those early next week (sometimes end of THIS week...shipping dept are GOOD!).

Also, the contents are free to us, but we do have to cover the shipping charges. PC automatically deducts $6.25 or is it $6.75? from our accounts.

Thanks! I am glad I am still getting mine on time even through I didn't submit in January (submitted in Dec). I want to have the host packets ready for all the bookings I hope to get from my late Feb show.....

I didn't submit a show in December (but did for November and January).. will I receive a box soon?

msmileyface said:
I didn't submit a show in December (but did for November and January).. will I receive a box soon?

January, so yes. You are active. The question about december was for someone who wasnt active in January at all, but was in December.

My question may have already been asked but I am not clear on an answer, so I'll ask it and since this is my 2nd change over with PC I'm not entirely clear on how everything works... If I was active in December (5 shows submitted) but not active in January (0 shows submitted) will I receive a change over kit? I have parties scheduled for this month and next month and I tried to order the new catalogs but I get an error saying I must be active to place an order... Not sure how to get my catalogs for Spring now :(

Are you ordering them from P3? You should be able to put in a supply order for catalogs if you had show in December. In fact I haven't had a show since August & P3 will let me input a supply order.

You can order supplies when you are inactive but you can not include any products or pantry items in that order.

I received my box today, but no DVD, no recipe cards and no list of FREE products earned. :(

Last edited:
ilovpc said:
I received by box today, but no DVD, no recipe cards and no list of FREE products earned. :(

:confused: :eek: What did it have in it?

Everything else...catalogs, new SB, spring guide, 1 mimi, booklet with description of each of the new products, a Merrill flyer and 1 spanish catalog. Oh and the list of sample packages.
What I'm surprised about is that there was no DVD :( wonder if this was an error

As a brand new consultant (just signed last week), will I receive a "change over" box?

ilovpc said:
Everything else...catalogs, new SB, spring guide, 1 mimi, booklet with description of each of the new products, a Merrill flyer and 1 spanish catalog. Oh and the list of sample packages.
What I'm surprised about is that there was no DVD :( wonder if this was an error

No DVD is heartbreaking.... I hope that is an error and they didn't cut the DVD to save money (but I wouldn't be that surprised)

ShellBeach said:
Are you ordering them from P3? You should be able to put in a supply order for catalogs if you had show in December. In fact I haven't had a show since August & P3 will let me input a supply order.

No, I was ordering on the Beta Site, and I was also trying to use my PC dollars, and I just read somewhere that I can't use my PC dollars if I am inactive. So I will wait till I submit my show next weekend and then place an order for my catalogs using my PC dollars. Now to figure out if I'll be receiving a changeover kit ;)

Someone else had posted that they actually called HO and asked....she was active in December, but not January. They said she should get one, yes.

They may have discontinued the DVD in favor of the online videos that are supposed to be available to us for viewing on Monday. From what I understand, they are the same videos that were shown at Launch (I didn't go so don't know for sure).

As long as they put the videos on CC, then I won't be too upset if it's not in our CO boxes. But what's the deal with the SAT lists? It would be nice to know what we earned. I just earned the 2 show level, so I know I'm getting the Single Serving stone and at least one other thing, a rub I believe. But I'd like to know so I can plan for my samples purchase.

darlinclem said:
They may have discontinued the DVD in favor of the online videos that are supposed to be available to us for viewing on Monday. From what I understand, they are the same videos that were shown at Launch (I didn't go so don't know for sure).

You are right Darlene. In the product guide says to watch the product videos online on CC. So no DVD this time in our changeover box.

vrncb04 said:
As a brand new consultant (just signed last week), will I receive a "change over" box?
Yes, you will...

does any of you know that certain way we can check through the product adjustment area for our shipping reference number so we can track it on FedEx? Exactly how it's done? I don't remember the exact way!

Pooh...I don't like online videos. My connection speed doesn't allow for that. I have to sit through numerous pauses while it buffers...or pause it and wait 30 minutes for it to completely load and then watch. And they should remember that not everyone has internet access. Personally, I liked when they sent CDs. I listened to them over and over when I was driving. Our change over kits are getting smaller and smaller...and I understand why. Costs are increasing on everything.

Dang Shawnna, that sounds like the internet service on overseas military bases!

Now I'm sad I sold my training DVDs on eBay. They will probably become collectibles.

Email HO and tell them. I really hate it when companies start assuming that everyone has high speed internet,or smart phones, or fancy gadgets, or email (new system/hosts). If you live in the country, internet is tough to get at a decent speed.

Besides, a DVD is dirt cheap to make...probably must a few pennies if that!

darlinclem said:

That's too bad. I really liked having the DVD. I would have it playing in the background during my "Spring Product Preview" show so my come-and-go guests could see the new products in action when they were looking through the catalog. It was especially great when I didn't own all the new products. At least they could see Lisa holding them and get a feel for how big they were and they could see them demonstrated.

Oh well. I guess this is progress and more cost-saving for HO and that makes sense. I'll just have to do my own demonstrations of the new products throughout the day at my Preview shows. I'm just not a huge fan of change. :)

Shari in TX

I missed the audio we use to get, I loved listening to them on the way to my shows, it always pumped me up!

Copied this from an earlier thread!! HTH!!

Changeover kits don't show up on shipment status. There's a sneaky way to check under Product Adjustments, though.
Go to Product Adjustments, and click on "agree to terms." Then click the "I don't know the show number" link. Pick this year and order type ALL. The list that comes up will include all shipments from HO to you. Those with a "G" in the middle are earned things: sell a thon, changeover pack, etc. Use that number as a reference number on the FedEx site (REFERENCE number, not tracking number).

Forgot to mention when using the reference number on the FedEx site it should be in this format Consultant#GShipment#01 so an example would be
123456G002501. This will trace your shipment and give you an estimated delivery date.

pamperedchef.robin said:
Use that number as a reference number on the FedEx site (REFERENCE number, not tracking number).

I've seen this information so many times and it has never worked for me until now. Apparently, I never noticed the difference between Reference Number and Tracking Number. Thank you, Robin, for copying it and to whoever made that distinction in the earlier thread.

I just tried it and found out that something will be arriving for me tomorrow -- I assume it's my changeover box. Hopefully my Free-for-All products won't be far behind. Or maybe they are all coming together? One can only hope.

Shari in TX

Robin - that is too cool. Thanks soooo much!!!

So is the a DVD? I thought the would be videos up on cc if the want but I am not seeing them just the marketing guide and voting. Am I missing videos of the new stuff?

I hope I get mine, I never got my Calendar thingy

Robin, thank you for your information! I tracked my box and it will be here today! How fun!!! I'm so new and learning so much from all of you!:thumbup:

Does anyonw knoq which of the 2 stoneware pieces is the one earned for submitting 2 shows in January?

PSPingMom said:
Does anyonw knoq which of the 2 stoneware pieces is the one earned for submitting 2 shows in January?

The Single Serving Stone. The Microwave Egg Cooker was free for Launch attendees.

THank you. im glad, I think the egg cooker is stupid.

PSPingMom said:
THank you. im glad, I think the egg cooker is stupid.

You may think it for yourelf, but fake it for yourncustomers ;)....I have heard of people booking parties because of that thing this week! Shocking to me, but people love quick and easy things like that.

But eggs are already quick and east to cook in a pan on the stovetop. I just dont get it

PSPingMom said:
But eggs are already quick and east to cook in a pan on the stovetop. I just dont get it

There are so many other companies making microwave omelette makers/egg cookers and these are really popular in general. PC is trying to come up with competitive products. There is a market out there of people who don't like to cook at all and all they ever use is a microwave. PC tries to come out with things to please everyone. Making it out of stoneware is what they came up with because they weren't happy with other materials and their performance in the microwave.

I love the egg cooker. When you have little ones, it is much easier to just throw it in the microwave rather than stand over a pan on the stove. it allows you to multi task and not worry about little fingers on the stove.

I have a package that looks like it shipped on the 30th but nothing in FedEx. It is a G a it lists the 'show date' as Jan. 30 2013. Wonder why it isn't here or in FedEx?Never mind once I entered the destination zip and country it showed up. Arriving today ;) did anyone find the videos on cc yet?

I LOVE the Egg Cooker. It makes perfect soft boiled type eggs without having to struggle with a hot egg shell and scoop it out. I also love poached eggs and this makes it so much easier. And, even if I didn't love it... I posted a picture of it on my fb business page and sold three. Can't argue with that :)

I got my change over box today..when my hubby told me a box had come I was hoping with was what I won from the canceled Hartford spring launch...but I guess that would have shipped later and with all this darn snow it may take awhile.

pamperedchef.robin said:
Copied this from an earlier thread!! HTH!!

Changeover kits don't show up on shipment status. There's a sneaky way to check under Product Adjustments, though.
Go to Product Adjustments, and click on "agree to terms." Then click the "I don't know the show number" link. Pick this year and order type ALL. The list that comes up will include all shipments from HO to you. Those with a "G" in the middle are earned things: sell a thon, changeover pack, etc. Use that number as a reference number on the FedEx site (REFERENCE number, not tracking number).

AWESOME!! Thank you!

I love my egg cooker! Since we don't have a stove at work, only the microwave for cooking and a small toaster oven, it works great for making a great breakfast. I got two orders for it in two days. I could never make poached eggs to save my life, and now they come out perfect. I may have to order a second one for me just to keep at home so I don't have to transport it back and forth!

Lexif424 said:
I got my change over box today..when my hubby told me a box had come I was hoping with was what I won from the canceled Hartford spring launch...but I guess that would have shipped later and with all this darn snow it may take awhile.

I'm in Middletown also. I got an email from FedEx that said my launch items would arrive on Friday. I'm with you 3 feet of snow was way too much for me to handle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebPC