• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why is my new consultant not receiving her fall changeover box?

In summary, a new consultant signed 8/15 and did a show in Aug. She has a show next week and has not gotten her fall changeover box. She called HO and was told she had to order it through P3. When she told me this, I called HO and was told the same thing. I clarified for the rep that she doesn't want the Booster (or whatever they call it now, which yes, does have to be ordered through P3) that she needs her fall paperwork box. I was told she's not entitled to one... WTH? I asked why and was told that she didn't know. I asked her if their records showed that she is active and she said yes. So I mentioned
finley1991
So this is a new one and now I'm kind of irritated.

A new consultant signed 8/15. In her kit were only spring summer cattys. She did a show in Aug making her active. She has a show next week and hasn't gotten her fall changeover box. She called HO and was told she had to order it through P3.

When she told me this, I called HO and was told the same thing. I clarified for the rep that she doesn't want the Booster (or whatever they call it now, which yes, does have to be ordered through P3) that she needs her fall paperwork box.

I was told she's not entitled to one... WTH? I asked why and I was told that she didn't know. I asked her if their records showed that she is active and she said yes. So I mentioned that according to her kit agreement, all active consultants are entitled to the box.

Of course, then I was told that she couldn't help me and I needed to talk to Career Solutions. I asked if anyone was in and she said yes and transfered me. I get put on hold and it asks me to leave a voicemail or wait for a rep so I choose the *wait* option and after being on hold for 2 minutes, I automatically get dumped into voicemail. :mad:

Has anyone had this happen or even heard of this or am I just super lucky tonight? :yuck:

YAY for HO actually calling me back tonight! There was a screw up with her kit... she was supposed to have 50 ss cattys and 50 fw cattys... she only had summer paperwork in her kit. They are hopefully doing an adjustment so all is good for the time being! Whew! :DPS: Thanks to anyone who read this and put up with my vent here!

Glad it worked out. Another example of the people on the other end of the phone not having a clue.

Glad they are making it right! :D

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that your new consultant is having trouble receiving her fall changeover box. As per the kit agreement, all active consultants are entitled to this box, so it's definitely understandable that you're feeling frustrated.I would suggest reaching out to Career Solutions again and explaining the situation to them. It's possible that there was a misunderstanding or error in the initial communication. They should be able to assist you in getting the fall paperwork box for your consultant.In the meantime, you can also try reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any suggestions or if they have had a similar experience. Sometimes it helps to get advice from others who have gone through a similar situation.I hope this gets resolved quickly and your consultant can get her fall changeover box soon. Best of luck!

What is a changeover box charge?

A changeover box charge is a fee that is applied to a customer's account when they switch their electricity or gas supplier. It covers the cost of the changeover process, including updating the meters and account information.

How much is the changeover box charge?

The amount of the changeover box charge varies depending on the supplier and the type of energy being switched. It is usually a one-time fee and can range from £20 to £100.

Do I have to pay the changeover box charge?

Yes, if you are switching your energy supplier, you will most likely have to pay the changeover box charge. However, some suppliers may waive this fee as part of a promotion or special offer.

When do I have to pay the changeover box charge?

The changeover box charge will typically be added to your first bill from the new supplier. This allows them to cover the cost of the changeover process before providing you with energy services.

Can I avoid the changeover box charge?

In most cases, the changeover box charge cannot be avoided. However, you can compare suppliers and their fees to find the best deal for your energy needs. Some suppliers may offer to cover the cost of the changeover box charge as an incentive to switch to their services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • byrd1956