• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Active or Risk Changeover: A Guide to Meeting Submission Requirements - TIA

In summary, "Changeover Active" is the process of switching between different products or recipes during a cooking demonstration or party. It is important for maintaining a smooth flow and saving time. You can start "Changeover Active" when you have finished preparing and serving the current item on the menu. Common tools needed for "Changeover Active" include knives, cutting boards, mixing bowls, and cleaning supplies. To make it more efficient, have a designated workspace and all necessary tools and ingredients ready beforehand.
heat123
Silver Member
I am on the brink of inactive status (if I don't submit $110) by month end. Will I or won't I receive a CO this month??? Nothing submitted in June. Was active in May however. And I did receive a JULY consultant news suprisingly. :confused:TIA

bumping... No one knows the answer???

my consultant who passed away two weeks ago and hadn't turned in sales since June got a change over kit yesterday... after I had contacted them to let them know she passed away...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I did in fact receive one today. :) Thanks!

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about your active status. The good news is that you will not lose your active status if you submit $110 by the end of the month. The Consultant News for July is a great sign that you are still considered an active consultant. Keep in mind that it's important to consistently submit orders to maintain your active status. I recommend reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef Home Office for any additional questions or concerns. Best of luck to you!

What is "Changeover Active"?

"Changeover Active" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to the process of switching between different products or recipes during a cooking demonstration or party. It involves cleaning and preparing the necessary tools and ingredients for the next item on the menu.

Why is "Changeover Active" important?

"Changeover Active" is important because it helps maintain a smooth flow during a cooking demonstration or party. It ensures that all necessary tools and ingredients are ready for the next item on the menu, saving time and preventing interruptions or delays.

How do I know when to start "Changeover Active"?

You can start "Changeover Active" when you have finished preparing and serving the current item on the menu. It is important to plan ahead and have a schedule or checklist to know when to start "Changeover Active" for each item.

What tools do I need for "Changeover Active"?

The tools needed for "Changeover Active" will depend on the specific products or recipes being demonstrated. However, some common tools that may be needed include knives, cutting boards, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and cleaning supplies.

How can I make "Changeover Active" more efficient?

To make "Changeover Active" more efficient, it is helpful to have a designated workspace or area for preparing and cleaning tools and ingredients. It is also important to have all necessary tools and ingredients ready beforehand and to work quickly and efficiently during the changeover process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kam