• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Shipping Option: How to Switch from 'Ship to Host' to Direct Shipping

In summary, there are two shipping options available: standard shipping (3-5 business days) and expedited shipping (1-2 business days). To change your shipping option, go to your shopping cart or contact customer service. Upgrading may result in an additional cost, while downgrading may result in a partial refund. Once an order has been shipped, the shipping option cannot be changed. Changing the shipping option may also affect the estimated delivery date provided during checkout.
pctharper
Gold Member
Is there a way that I can change the shipping option from 'ship to host' to 'direct shipping'?

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

On CC, the Knowledge Center section (which you can get to by clicking the link in the upper right corner when logged into CC...it's under the product cart links)I searched for the direct shipping question and found this:
How do I ship items directly to a Show guest?After an item is added to a guest's order in the Show cart:
  • Look for the 'Ship To' drop-down to the left of the item number.
  • Choose one of the shipping locations already listed in the drop-down
    • You may also create a new shipping address by choosing 'Other.'
  • After selecting the direct ship location, select "Update Cart."
Note: You can ship single items or the entire order to an alternate address. Direct shipping charges will apply to the portion of the order shipped to a different address. In addition, the tax rate must correspond to the state where the order is shipped.Please refer to the Web Tools Trainings -->Show Order Entry--> Direct Shipping under Training and Resources for additional guidance.

1. What shipping options are available?

We offer standard shipping and expedited shipping options for all orders. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days.

2. How do I change my shipping option?

To change your shipping option, simply go to your shopping cart and select the desired shipping method from the drop-down menu. If you have already placed your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Is there an additional cost for changing my shipping option?

If you are upgrading your shipping option, there may be an additional cost. However, if you are downgrading to a cheaper shipping option, you may receive a partial refund for the price difference.

4. Can I change my shipping option after my order has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping option for orders that have already been shipped. Please make sure to select the desired shipping option before placing your order.

5. Will changing my shipping option affect the delivery date?

Yes, selecting a different shipping option may affect the estimated delivery date. Please refer to the estimated delivery date provided during checkout for the most accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Ellabug