• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change "Ship To" Address for Host in P3

In summary, you can change the "ship to" address for the host in P3 by going to the show in P3, looking at the host's info/order/etc., and clicking the radio button for "direct to shipping address".
ChrisT
Does anyone know how to change the "ship to" address for the host in P3? It is grayed out and I am unable to edit it. I can go to the host name in the contacts area and change it there, but it won't automatically update it in the show info. area. The host is my mom and she just wants it shipped to me since she live around the corner and it is just easier to sort the order at my house. Thanks a bunch!
Christina

ChrisT said:
Does anyone know how to change the "ship to" address for the host in P3? It is grayed out and I am unable to edit it. I can go to the host name in the contacts area and change it there, but it won't automatically update it in the show info. area. The host is my mom and she just wants it shipped to me since she live around the corner and it is just easier to sort the order at my house. Thanks a bunch!
Christina

Go to the show in P3; make sure you're looking at the host's info/order/etc.

On the name & address tab, on the right, at the top of her information is a set of 3 radio buttons (under "ship to"). Click the radio button for "direct to shipping address", and you should then be able enter a shipping address. :)

If it's geryed out, does that mean the show is already submitted? If so, you will not be able to change the info.

No, it has not been submitted yet. I want to submit it, but want to change the "ship to" address first.

Okay, sorry. I found it. I have to click the button that says to ship to "direct to shipping address" instead of "direct to contact address". Then "ship to" area then becomes editable. Thanks.

Glad you found the prob! :thumbup:

1. How do I change the "Ship To" address for a host in P3?

To change the "Ship To" address for a host in P3, follow these steps:

1. Log into your P3 account and click on the "Orders" tab.

2. Find the host's order and click on the "Edit" button next to the "Ship To" address.

3. Enter the new address and click "Save".

2. Can I change the "Ship To" address after the order has been placed?

Yes, you can change the "Ship To" address for a host in P3 even after the order has been placed.

Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above and click "Save" to update the address.

3. Do I need to notify the host about the change in "Ship To" address?

It is recommended to inform the host about the change in "Ship To" address, especially if the new address is significantly different from the original one.

This will ensure that the host receives the order at the correct address and avoids any delays or delivery issues.

4. Can I change the "Ship To" address for multiple hosts at once?

No, you can only change the "Ship To" address for one host at a time in P3.

If you need to change the address for multiple hosts, you will need to repeat the process for each order separately.

5. Will the change in "Ship To" address affect the order total or shipping cost?

No, changing the "Ship To" address for a host in P3 will not affect the order total or shipping cost.

The cost will remain the same as originally calculated and the new address will be used for shipping purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • PamperedK