• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awaiting Change Over Kit: Anticipation is Building!

In summary, some people in Alberta have received their change over kit. Esther has hope that hers will arrive today. There is a rumor that we could expect them beginning on Feb 1.
rennea
Gold Member
Has anybody received there change over kit yet? I'm getting excited over mine and can't wait for it to arrive, hope it arrives sooooooon.

I haven't received mine yet, but it should be here by the end of the week! I think I heard on last week's hotline that we could expect them beginning on Feb 1. :D

Change oveI just opened it WOW!!!!!!
The catalog is so thick it's beautiful . have to go so I can read it :)

10 ammy special friend in the brown suit (I love a guy in uniform!) strolled up to my front door - I was on the phone & was so excited. I told him that he was going to make many women very happy today. He said that he only had 7 of the kits to deliver in town today, which means that there have been at least 6 consultants in town drop out since last time... more business for me then, I suppose.

Esther - since you are in Ontario, too this has given me hope that mine will arrive today! My UPS guy is on my street between 4:15 and 4:45 - I'll be waiting!! LOL

Changeover kitLast Fri I got my box with NEW catalogs and mini-catalogs! WOW! I'm going to send out the minis to my past customers. Do we get the new Recipe for Success pages soon too?

Last edited:
Anyone In Alberta?I'm DYING For mine!!!

Especially since I am supposed to do the demo at our next cluster, and my director wants me to do one of the new Italian recipes!!!!

Anyone in Alberta who has seen theirs yet?

Cheers!

:D

My doorbell just rang and it was my favourite man in brown! I got what I thought was my changeover kit - but it was my free spring sell-a-thon products!! :D
The easy read mini measuring cup is the cutest thing! And the saute pan is awesome!!!

I received my changeover kit today too! I really do like the new catalog. I feel like I am not searching for items they are all lined up on the page and easy to find. Looking forward to using them this spring!

Got It!!!Just received my package!!! The new cataloge is wonderful. Sad to see that our shipping is going up to $5.00. I already have people who complain. The new Season's Best looks great, can't wait to start cooking :D

Got two boxes here today! :D The changeover and the new spring products! Yippee!!! I haven't had time to look at anything yet but I DID take my pan to my show tonight and got a Feb booking because of it!

Got it too!Got my changeover kit and my rewards new products! Love the saute pan, and the red oven mitt!

Got mine yesterday too....watched the video with the new recipes and I love my new pan and mini measuring cup

Did I miss something? I didn't get a video in my changeover kit...just my audio Cd. Is it coming with our spring product samples?

Double check your audio cd - it should be a dvd "Spring into Success!". I got this with my catalogs, minis and singles of the new paperwork. It's a good dvd and there are about 11 or 12 recipe demos, that are done in fast motion and are quite funny, but good.

Last edited:
The only thing I got was the "Show & Sell". I didn't get a "Spring into Success". You are in Canada though so it sounds like you got some different stuff.

Yah the fast motion receipe demos on the cd are quite funny! But she was quite good...my hero!

Ack!!!This is NOT FAIR!!! :)

Everyone has their new stuff but me!!!! :(

Oh well, hopefully it will be there when I get home from my show tonight......

1. What is included in the Awaiting Change Over Kit?

The Awaiting Change Over Kit includes a variety of new and exciting products from Pampered Chef's latest catalog, as well as some exclusive items only available in this kit. These products range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen gadgets and tools.

2. How do I purchase the Awaiting Change Over Kit?

The Awaiting Change Over Kit can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply add the kit to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You can also earn the kit for free by hosting a party or by joining our team as a consultant.

3. When will the Awaiting Change Over Kit be available?

The Awaiting Change Over Kit will be available for purchase starting on the launch date of our new catalog. This date may vary depending on your region, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for the specific date.

4. Can I customize the Awaiting Change Over Kit?

Unfortunately, the Awaiting Change Over Kit cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase individual products from the new catalog separately.

5. What are the benefits of purchasing the Awaiting Change Over Kit?

The Awaiting Change Over Kit is a great opportunity to get your hands on the latest and greatest products from Pampered Chef at a discounted price. You will also have the chance to try out new products and recipes before they are available to the general public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedlinda