• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Over

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
Has anybody received there change over kit yet? I'm getting excited over mine and can't wait for it to arrive, hope it arrives sooooooon.

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
I haven't received mine yet, but it should be here by the end of the week! I think I heard on last week's hotline that we could expect them beginning on Feb 1. :D

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
Change ove

I just opened it WOW!!!!!!
The catalog is so thick it's beautiful . have to go so I can read it :)

Feb 16, 2005
10 am

my special friend in the brown suit (I love a guy in uniform!) strolled up to my front door - I was on the phone & was so excited. I told him that he was going to make many women very happy today. He said that he only had 7 of the kits to deliver in town today, which means that there have been at least 6 consultants in town drop out since last time... more business for me then, I suppose.

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
Esther - since you are in Ontario, too this has given me hope that mine will arrive today! My UPS guy is on my street between 4:15 and 4:45 - I'll be waiting!! LOL

adventurechef

Sep 5, 2005
Changeover kit

Last Fri I got my box with NEW catalogs and mini-catalogs! WOW! I'm going to send out the minis to my past customers. Do we get the new Recipe for Success pages soon too?

Last edited:

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Anyone In Alberta?

I'm DYING For mine!!!

Especially since I am supposed to do the demo at our next cluster, and my director wants me to do one of the new Italian recipes!!!!

Anyone in Alberta who has seen theirs yet?

Cheers!

:D

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
My doorbell just rang and it was my favourite man in brown! I got what I thought was my changeover kit - but it was my free spring sell-a-thon products!! :D
The easy read mini measuring cup is the cutest thing! And the saute pan is awesome!!!

C

chefloriray

I received my changeover kit today too! I really do like the new catalog. I feel like I am not searching for items they are all lined up on the page and easy to find. Looking forward to using them this spring!

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
Got It!!!

Just received my package!!! The new cataloge is wonderful. Sad to see that our shipping is going up to $5.00. I already have people who complain. The new Season's Best looks great, can't wait to start cooking :D

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Got two boxes here today! :D The changeover and the new spring products! Yippee!!! I haven't had time to look at anything yet but I DID take my pan to my show tonight and got a Feb booking because of it!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Did I miss something? I didn't get a video in my changeover kit...just my audio Cd. Is it coming with our spring product samples?

adventurechef

Sep 5, 2005
Double check your audio cd - it should be a dvd "Spring into Success!". I got this with my catalogs, minis and singles of the new paperwork. It's a good dvd and there are about 11 or 12 recipe demos, that are done in fast motion and are quite funny, but good.

Last edited:

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
The only thing I got was the "Show & Sell". I didn't get a "Spring into Success". You are in Canada though so it sounds like you got some different stuff.

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Ack!!!

This is NOT FAIR!!! :)

Everyone has their new stuff but me!!!! :(

Oh well, hopefully it will be there when I get home from my show tonight......