• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Consultants & Change Over Kits: FAQs

In summary, inactive consultants will not receive the changeover kit. It is set to ship in August for consultants who reactivate that month. The changeover kits are expected to arrive by July 31st and consultants must be active for 3 consecutive months to receive it, although this is not confirmed. If a consultant is active in July, they will receive the changeover kit. New consultants joining this month will also receive the changeover kit at some point. It is important for consultants to be active to receive the valuable information in the changeover kit.
Does anyone know if inactive consultants will get the change over kit? I can not find it anywhere. If they have to be active is it June or July or both? Thanks!!!

Also I know that inactive consultants don't get the consultant news but will they get the special addition consultant news?

No, inactive consultants will not get the changeover kit. I think it will ship in August IF a consultant re-activates in August (assuming they submit nothing in July)

I think change-over kits are suppose to arrive to consultants by July 31st. I think you have to be active 3 consecutive months before, but I am not sure.

If anyone else knows for sure that would be great. I can not find the info. Most of my consistent consultants were not active last month and I am trying to figure out if they will get the fall change over kits.
Thanks!

I called Solution Center last night with this question - got right through with no wait time! :)
They said a consultant just has to be active this month to get it.

Example 1 - I submitted in June, just have a small online order for July so far and shows I'll submit next week - my changeover kit will ship with the schedule they emailed

Example 2 - consultant that was not active in June (but was in May) - hers will ship as soon as she submits $150 or more in July (or whenever she next submits).

Hopefully I wrote that clearly.

Will consultants who join this month get changeover kit too?

Jenny: Thank you for calling HO about this. After I read your post I immediately e-mailed 3 of my downline that are teetering. The information in the change-over kit is so very important to the continued success of our business. :)

niclowther said:
Will consultants who join this month get changeover kit too?

Yes. At some point they will ship kits with both S/S and F/W supplies.

1. What is an inactive consultant?

An inactive consultant is someone who has previously signed up to be a Pampered Chef consultant but is no longer actively selling products or participating in the business.

2. Can an inactive consultant still purchase products?

Yes, inactive consultants can still purchase products for personal use or for selling purposes. However, they will not be eligible for any consultant discounts or perks.

3. How do I reactivate my consultant account?

To reactivate your consultant account, you will need to contact our consultant support team. They will guide you through the process and help you get back up and running as a consultant.

4. What is a change over kit?

A change over kit is a kit that is designed for inactive consultants who want to become active again. It includes updated materials and information to help you get back into the business.

5. Can I customize my change over kit?

Unfortunately, change over kits cannot be customized. They are pre-made with materials and information that are essential for getting back into the business. However, you can always purchase additional materials or products separately if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • crystalscookingnow