• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With a Changeover Kit After Inactivity with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the person received a changeover kit from their former employer, but is no longer selling products for that company. They are considering whether or not to return the kit, and if they do, what to do with the money they are charged for it. Another person advises the first person to call their former employer and ask what they want done with the kit.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I thought we didn't get a changeover kit unless we were active, but I got one yesterday with all the new spring and summer materials and I have not been active for 3 months. I got the kit two days after I decided to leave PC..lol. What should I do with it? Am I able to return it to PC? If not does anyone here want to purchase it?Also since I am no longer selling PC do I need to email someone and tell them so my consultant number and stuff is no longer useable or do i just wait it out til may when my 6 months of inactivity is up and I am automatically done with pc? I know I am getting charged for insurance and now the changeover kit.. which that stuff would come out of my checks if i was still selling... Any advice??

My director said they seem to be weird on how they are doing the change over kit - every season has not been the same! You can call them and see what they would like to do with it or sell it here - just remember they will charge you $6.50 for it. Not sure if they will refund that if you ship it back.

If you officially want to quit then you can call and ask to "resign". Otherwise I suggest waiting out the 6 months, you never know what will happen in 6 months.

Maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't quit! ;) I agree with Wadegirl, I'd call and see what HO would like you to do.

Too funny!

I was waiting to see if I got a CO kit. The last I submitted was November. If I didn't get a CO kit, then that was OK, I'd be done.

BUT - since I got a CO kit - I am excited and will turn in a few more shows here or there!

So, I am glad they are a little more lax on the requirements of who gets a CO kit (as opposed to the whole consecutive month thing for KE).

Since they sent me a CO kit, they will get some more sales from me!

You can send it to me! I still didn't get one :(

Well if anyone wants it is it $6.50 plus shipping, because I am done selling. PM me if you want it with your zipcode so I can check on getting a shipping cost for you. It does have a full pack of catalogs... has anyone shipped a pack of catalogs to anyone recently and remember how much it cost?

I din't think I would get the kit either, so I ordered spring paperwork and got both delivered on the same day....oh well, extra catalogs to carry me through the months :)

I would def buy it from you for $6.50 plus shipping... My zip is 35042 and you could send it media mail, I think... Gonna PM you now

thanks everyone..it's sold :)

1. What is a changeover kit?

A changeover kit is a collection of essential items that are used to transition from one product line to another in the Pampered Chef business. It includes items such as new catalogs, order forms, and product samples.

2. What should I do with my changeover kit if I have been inactive with Pampered Chef?

If you have been inactive with Pampered Chef for a period of time, it is important to review the contents of your changeover kit and familiarize yourself with any updates or changes that may have occurred in the business. You can also use this as an opportunity to reconnect with your customers and start booking new parties.

3. Can I still use my old changeover kit?

While you can still use your old changeover kit, it is recommended to update it with the latest materials and information to stay current with the business. This will ensure that you are offering your customers the most up-to-date products and services.

4. How often should I update my changeover kit?

It is recommended to update your changeover kit at least once a year, or whenever there are significant changes or updates in the Pampered Chef business. This will help you stay informed and better serve your customers.

5. What are some ways to utilize my changeover kit?

There are many ways to utilize your changeover kit, such as hosting a launch party to introduce new products, using the new catalogs and order forms to book new parties, or offering product samples to potential customers. You can also use the kit to refresh your knowledge of the products and services offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjodie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
MSmith
Replies
Views
NooraK