• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started with Catalogs: Questions & Answers

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can order catalogs through your consultant website or by contacting the Home Office. You can also customize your catalogs with your personal contact information. New catalogs are released twice a year and you can use both printed and digital versions to boost your sales by showcasing products, sharing recipe ideas, and offering special promotions to customers.
Swirl
Just wanted to know if we get catalogs to start with, like 25 or so...or do we have to order them on the supply order? I was under the impression that we would recieve a few to start with not just one, am I wrong? This is my first changeover...I've only been with PC since November. If anyone can shed some light on this subject for me I would apreciate it. Thanks!

Swirl said:
Just wanted to know if we get catalogs to start with, like 25 or so...or do we have to order them on the supply order? I was under the impression that we would recieve a few to start with not just one, am I wrong? This is my first changeover...I've only been with PC since November. If anyone can shed some light on this subject for me I would apreciate it. Thanks!
I'm confused. The change over was last month (February). I would have thought you would have it already unless you were inactive but you wouldn't be if you started in November.

We get 50 catalogs in the change over kit.

I guess my question is what exactly comes in the change over kit. Is it just samples of the new forms like one of each thing...or is it actually some catalogs to start out with for the new season and some reciepts.

BethCooks4U said:
I'm confused. The change over was last month (February). I would have thought you would have it already unless you were inactive but you wouldn't be if you started in November.

We get 50 catalogs in the change over kit.

50 catalogs? I only got 25. Are we supposed to get 50??

1. How do I order catalogs as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can order your catalogs through your consultant website or by contacting the Home Office. Simply log in to your consultant account and select "Order Supplies" from the menu. Follow the prompts to select the quantity of catalogs you would like to order and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I customize my catalogs with my own information?

Yes, you can customize your catalogs with your personal contact information. This includes your name, phone number, email address, and website link. You can add this information to the back cover of your catalogs through your consultant website.

3. How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are released twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter. These catalogs feature new products and seasonal collections. As a consultant, you will receive a complimentary copy of each new catalog and can also order additional copies for your customers.

4. Can I use digital catalogs instead of printed ones?

Yes, you can use digital catalogs instead of printed ones. Pampered Chef offers digital versions of all catalogs that you can share with your customers through email, social media, or your personal website. This can help save on printing costs and reach a wider audience.

5. How do I use the catalog to boost my sales?

The catalog is a powerful tool to boost your sales. You can use it to showcase the products and their features, as well as share recipe ideas and tips. Consider hosting a catalog party where you invite friends and family to browse the catalog and place orders. You can also offer special deals or promotions for customers who place orders directly from the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • candiejayne