• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Answers on Inactive Accounts & Change Over Kits for Your Girl - Ginger :D

In summary, an inactive account is one that has not had any activity within a certain time period. To reactivate it, simply make a purchase or place an order. A change over kit is a set of products designed to replace old or outdated items in your kitchen. To order a change over kit for Pampered Chef products, contact your consultant or place an order on the company's website. Ordering a change over kit has several benefits, including updating your kitchen, saving money, and receiving expert advice from your consultant.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Got a question, maybe someone can help. I have a girl whos been inactive since 3/10. She submitted a show yesterday will she get a change over kit? TIA

Ginger :D

Last edited:
Ginger428 said:
Got a qusrtion, maybe someone can help. I have a girl whos been inactive since 3/10. She submitted a show yesterday will she get a change over kit? TIA

Ginger :D

Yes, she will.

Liquid Sky said:
Yes, she will.

Thanks SO much!! :D

What is an inactive account?

An inactive account is an account that has not had any activity, such as purchases or orders, within a certain time period. This time period may vary depending on the company's policies.

How can I reactivate my inactive account?

To reactivate your inactive account, simply make a purchase or place an order. This activity will show that your account is active and in use.

What is a change over kit?

A change over kit is a set of products that are designed to replace old or outdated items in your kitchen. These kits often include new and improved versions of popular products.

How do I order a change over kit for my Pampered Chef products?

You can order a change over kit by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order through the company's website. Your consultant can also help you determine which change over kit is best for your specific needs.

Are there any benefits to ordering a change over kit?

Yes, there are several benefits to ordering a change over kit. You can update your kitchen with new and improved products, save money by purchasing the kit at a discounted price, and receive expert advice from your Pampered Chef consultant on how to use the new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DeeDee616