• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Ordering Supplies: Change Over Kit Contents

In summary, the change over kit includes all necessary supplies and tools for pre-ordering, such as order forms, catalogs, product samples, and business cards. To place a pre-order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or order online through their website. The contents of the kit cannot be customized, but you can add additional supplies if needed. The kit typically arrives within 7-10 business days, but shipping times may vary. There is no minimum order requirement for the kit.
doughmama
Silver Member
exactly what comes in the change over kit? looking to pre order some supplies but this info would help. thanks!

25 catalogs, a seasons best, a form to tell you about ordering the new line at 50% off, sometimes samples of new paperwork and a supply order form.

The last couple changeover kits also included a DVD of the new products and recipe demos and also a CD called "Show and Sell".

babywings76 said:
The last couple changeover kits also included a DVD of the new products and recipe demos and also a CD called "Show and Sell".

I thought those were coming with our first supply order now?

I wonder if they will come with the pre-ordered supply order....hmmm....

I went ahead and orders 150 minis, 100 regular catalogs, and 400 of each of the new recipe cards.

I am so excited to get the changeover kit plus the other stuff I ordered. I'm going to have to get ready to greet my FedEx guy with some treats!

ChefBeckyD said:
I thought those were coming with our first supply order now?

I wonder if they will come with the pre-ordered supply order....hmmm....

It used to be that for Consultants and Future Directors we would get the DVD with our first order, but last season it came with the change-over box. I'm sure there will be a list of items in the S/S CN when it posts.

1. What is included in the change over kit?

The change over kit includes all of the necessary supplies and tools for pre-ordering, including order forms, catalogs, product samples, and business cards.

2. How do I place a pre-order for supplies?

You can place a pre-order for supplies by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through the consultant's website.

3. Can I customize the contents of the change over kit?

No, the contents of the change over kit are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, you can add additional supplies to your order if needed.

4. How long does it take to receive the change over kit?

The change over kit will typically arrive within 7-10 business days after placing your order. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for the change over kit?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the change over kit. You can order as many or as few supplies as you need for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
angmillar