• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing Day: Got My Package At Last!

In summary, the new catalog is really great and the new SB is even better. The disk that comes with the kit is for P3, not P2. Lots of fun stuff in the kit, including a recruit show tomorrow.
Welcome Sandi! I'm not far from you in NC! Make sure your August host has some flyers on the Sept Host Specials and maybe one on the new fall products that she can show her friends and hopefully get you some bookings! Its a good idea to always have something like this for the upcoming months in your host packets to keep your business going! Good Luck with your catalog show! :)

Here are a few... make sure everyone knows about cookware being on sale so you can get some pan-o-rama points! I booked two parties yesterday just from calling up past hosts who I knew had been wanting cookware! They are so excited!

Attachments

• fallflash07.pdf
    426.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Aug-Oct Specials.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 307
  • Sept Host special.pdf
    346.9 KB · Views: 339
I got my change over kit last week while on vacation. I'm going through it and putting the new Theme Show binder together! COOL idea! Can someone tell me how they are going to use the cards they included (page size cards that do not have the holes down the side for the binder). One says "Bites and Bevs" with another card included that talks about "sharing the recipes" and "booking the show". Wasn't sure if these are to be used as advertisements at the show or if we are to put them in the binder. I can put holes down the side myself but I wanted to see what other people are doing with them first. They read like we're supposed to pass them around at the shows. I thought about having them laminated to keep them from getting messed up but...................what's the rest of you doing with them?

I think those were mis-punched - they're supposed to have holes. There are a set of display cards that you can order to go into a display/booking binder.

Mine do not have holes - I figured they were to be put in clear sleeves and then in the binder so they stay nice looking.

Recruiting BookletQuestion... I am placing my supply order and I want to get this right... Is the NEW recruiting booklet suppose to replace the your life your way handout? Also, when I look for it in PP is it the 'Come join us recruiting booklet' in a pack of 10 for $3?

Yes - the new recruiting booklet is the 10/$3. It is not meant to replace the YLYW handout, but the Take A Closer Look recruiting album. The new booklet has more detail than the YLYW brochure and is intended as an interview tool.

Oh, I see. Thank you.

Is there any other new materials that were introduced at conference that I am forgetting?

<h2>1. What is "Unboxing Day"?</h2><p>"Unboxing Day" is a fun term we use to celebrate the excitement of receiving your Pampered Chef package in the mail!</p><h2>2. How long does it typically take to receive a Pampered Chef package?</h2><p>The shipping time can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most packages arrive within 5-7 business days.</p><h2>3. Can I track my package?</h2><p>Yes, you can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" button. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your package has shipped.</p><h2>4. What if there is an issue with my package?</h2><p>If there is an issue with your package, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any problems with your order.</p><h2>5. Can I return my package if I am not satisfied?</h2><p>Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Please see our return policy for more information.</p>

1. What is "Unboxing Day"?

"Unboxing Day" is a fun term we use to celebrate the excitement of receiving your Pampered Chef package in the mail!

2. How long does it typically take to receive a Pampered Chef package?

The shipping time can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most packages arrive within 5-7 business days.

3. Can I track my package?

Yes, you can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" button. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your package has shipped.

4. What if there is an issue with my package?

If there is an issue with your package, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any problems with your order.

5. Can I return my package if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Please see our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • momoftwins