• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing Day: Got My Package At Last!

In summary, the new catalog is really great and the new SB is even better. The disk that comes with the kit is for P3, not P2. Lots of fun stuff in the kit, including a recruit show tomorrow.
missydivine
Gold Member
Woo Hoo! Got my box today!

I am so hoping I get mine today!! Crossing fingers and toes!! LOL

me too, I hope I get mine today! I usually get my shipments a day before they are estimated to get here and mine is estimated for tomorrow, so I hope I get it today!:)

I got mine today too, love the new catalogs

im waiting for mine its on the truck lol

Waiting for mine to arrive!

JUST got mine, cant wait to see the new SB......:D :D :D

I keep trying to find when I twas shipped, but no dice!!

Mine is on the truck for delivery!!!

Does anyone know if you get a disk for P3 in the kit. All of this time as a consultant I have been running PP and not P3. I signed up after P3 came out but I guess I got sent a PP cd instaed. I never knew what each one looked so I never knew I was running PP and not P3.

kdawn1124 said:

Does anyone know if you get a disk for P3 in the kit. All of this time as a consultant I have been running PP and not P3. I signed up after P3 came out but I guess I got sent a PP cd instaed. I never knew what each one looked so I never knew I was running PP and not P3.

Yes you'll get a P3 disc, I have both installed but I'm still using the old 1. Good Luck with the new 1 & Enjoy!!:D

Mine STILL hasn't shipped... :(

I just got mine.

You can download P3 on Consultants Corner under the download center. FYI!

Went and looked on my front step and there my change over kit was. Dang FedEx never rings the doorbell!!! Lots of fun stuff in there!! WOO HOO

ChangeoverSince I'm in Kansas, I'm hoping to receive my kit today! I have a show tomorrow and would really like to be able to bring a mini catalog with me. On the upside, tomorrow's show is a recruit! Yeah! 1 down and many more to go. ;-)

You don't get a kit if you are inactive, do you?? I really let my business slide and I just realized the other day ANOTHER reason to never go inactive!!!!!

Momma23boys said:
You don't get a kit if you are inactive, do you?? I really let my business slide and I just realized the other day ANOTHER reason to never go inactive!!!!!

No, you don't, but all you need to do is submit a $200 show (or $200 in orders) and you'll get it! :)

Just got mine today, too - so excited!!:D

It depends on when you de-activated. If it was July 1, you may still get one, as the roster would have been set already. If it was before that, you won't get one until you reactivate (although you can still place supply orders and access CC).

kdawn1124 said:

It is actually pretty easy to download P3 from CC but wait until later this week so that you get the version with all the latest updates.

tlennhoff said:
It is actually pretty easy to download P3 from CC but wait until later this week so that you get the version with all the latest updates.
It's easier to get it from CC, than to install from the CD and have to download updates separately. But as Tasha points out, there's a major update this week (tomorrow, actually), so you're better off waiting a couple of days.

7/31 and mine still hasn't shipped :( Or at least nothing is showing under Shipment Status on CC. It should be there, right?? (this is my first "changeover", so I'm probably overly anxious. hehe)

Changeover kits don't show up on shipment status. There's a sneaky way to check under Product Adjustments, though. :)
Go to Product Adjustments, and click on "agree to terms." Then click the "I don't know the show number" link. Pick this year and order type ALL. The list that comes up will include all shipments from HO to you. Those with a "G" in the middle are earned things: sell a thon, changeover pack, etc. Use that number as a reference number on the FedEx site (REFERENCE number, not tracking number).

I got my changeover kit today too! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I found where you are talking about tracking the shipment of the changeover on CC. But how do I track it on FedEx?

Go to FedEx.com, then select Track a package > Track be reference number. Enter the number you found on the adjustment screen as the reference number, then select United States from the location pull-down, and enter your ZIP code.

Well there is nothing showing except what was shipped with my kit a few weeks ago. As a new consultant I know I am suppose to receive a changeover. It must not be showing under the product adjustment. Arent't we suppose to have the changeover by the 1st?

:eek: I'm sitting patiently waiting for the FedEx truck to get here. Delivery date says August 1st, but it says it's on the the truck. I called FedEx and they said it will be there today. THEY HAD BETTER BE RIGHT!!! I can't take the suspense much longer.

Mine says the same thing Dawn. And a fellow consulant near me got hers today, so, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Mine's been sitting in the depot since 6:40 this morning, and it's not the depot mine usually come through. Of course, mine don't tend to be scanned and updated frequently, so it could be on my porch, or out on the truck.

Ok I am offically dumb! Does the reference number you put in on the Fedex site contain your consultant # followed by a letter and four digits? Is this all? I am doing something really wrong.

Consultant number, letter, 6 digits (it ends with 01)

mines still on the truck i wish he/she would just deliver it already

Fedex doesn't even show it has been shipped. Is it just an east coast thing that everyone is getting theirs? When were your packages shipped? At least I would know that it will be 7 days after yours was shipped that mine should arrive here on the west coast.

:D It came. It finally came!!!!!

tpchefrebecca said:
Fedex doesn't even show it has been shipped. Is it just an east coast thing that everyone is getting theirs? When were your packages shipped? At least I would know that it will be 7 days after yours was shipped that mine should arrive here on the west coast.
They were supposed to ship to be delivered tomorrow.

bummer. If it doesn't come tomorrow then I will have to give a call.

Thanks Ann :)

My box was 1/2 open when I got my box!I think everything is in there - does someone have a list of what was supposed to be in there?

Also, in the past they always sent the recipe cards for the theme shows (the ones you could order 30 of for 75 cents - now $1)- I don't see them in my box.

As always - thanks for the help!

Have a great day!

ltkacz said:
I think everything is in there - does someone have a list of what was supposed to be in there?

Also, in the past they always sent the recipe cards for the theme shows (the ones you could order 30 of for 75 cents - now $1)- I don't see them in my box.

As always - thanks for the help!

Have a great day!
There were no recipe cards this time. There was a list of the contents someplace. It's not in the special edition CN (at a glance), so I don't remember where I saw it.

I was sad there were no recipe cards. I just have to place a supply order soon.

I received my change over kit yesterday along with three boxes for my supply order I placed 7/24.

My DH called and said the porch was covered in PC boxes, is the new product and can he open it? I so badly wanted to tell him go ahead and have fun, but I let him know it was only paperwork.

I'm going to be busy this weekend putting together hostess packs. :)

I got the changeover kit this week. I was never able to track it.

I got mine yesturday and my hubby put in the DVD and now wants ALL of the new products. Not that it's a bad thing:D

chefann said:
Consultant number, letter, 6 digits (it ends with 01)

AHA! I finally got it! Your instructions that is. I did get my changeover kit but wanted to track my pan, so I followed your instructions letter to letter and finally! AHA! I didn't add the 01 at the end of the numbers when tracking the kit. That did it :) Thanks so much! My pan arrives on Tues :D

This might be a dumb question but............Is the change over kit everybody is talking about the box that came with the new books, recipes, Show & Sell CD, Theme Show binder pages, etc.? I just started PC on July 4 so I'm still learning the lingo on CS. I got my box while on vacation this past week and there's a ton of stuff in it to look over. Almost overwhelming! I got two packs of the "Business Guide" pages. I've opened one and they may be for the Fall stuff but I haven't opened the other pack. Anyone else get two packs? I didn't even know I was getting a change over kit. I started seeing the posts on CS and wondered what it meant then I had the box waiting on me when I got back from Florida. Is this what everybody is talking about??

pamperedcheermom said:
This might be a dumb question but............Is the change over kit everybody is talking about the box that came with the new books, recipes, Show & Sell CD, Theme Show binder pages, etc.? I just started PC on July 4 so I'm still learning the lingo on Chef Success. I got my box while on vacation this past week and there's a ton of stuff in it to look over. Almost overwhelming! I got two packs of the "Business Guide" pages. I've opened one and they may be for the Fall stuff but I haven't opened the other pack. Anyone else get two packs? I didn't even know I was getting a change over kit. I started seeing the posts on CS and wondered what it meant then I had the box waiting on me when I got back from Florida. Is this what everybody is talking about??

Yes it is, we get change over kits twice a year. It is somewhat overwhelming but luckily you have a TON of people here that will answer your questions...:cool:

Yes, that is the changeover kit. One of those sets of pages is the business guide, the other is for the new theme show system. You'll need to pick up a binder for them - there's a cover insert in the packet. It sounded at conference like HO would be printing new pages for the theme shows each season, so the theme show binder will grow over time.

WOW, that was the quickest responses I've ever had from a website!! THANK YOU! I posted my question, fixed a cup of coffee, came back to the computer and I already have two answers! I really like this site!

One last question about the change over kit...............do we start using the new Fall books now or wait till Sept 1? Maybe I should know the answer to that. Sorry! I have someone doing a catalog show for me and she started the day I left for vacation. I gave her the S/S 07 books but now I have the F/W 07 books. I know some of the prices are increasing so should I have waited and given her the new books. She's already collecting money so I don't want to have to go back to people to get more money. I have someone else who is going to start a catalog show this week so which books does she need?

It sounds like her show is an August catalog show, so she has the correct catalogs. Shows that *start* on September 1 or after are the ones you'll use the new catalogs for.BUT DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR OLD CATALOGS! You can use them at fairs, leave them in waiting rooms, etc (there's a cute poem you can put on a sticker that lets people know it's old).

<h2>1. What is "Unboxing Day"?</h2><p>"Unboxing Day" is a fun term we use to celebrate the excitement of receiving your Pampered Chef package in the mail!</p><h2>2. How long does it typically take to receive a Pampered Chef package?</h2><p>The shipping time can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most packages arrive within 5-7 business days.</p><h2>3. Can I track my package?</h2><p>Yes, you can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" button. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your package has shipped.</p><h2>4. What if there is an issue with my package?</h2><p>If there is an issue with your package, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any problems with your order.</p><h2>5. Can I return my package if I am not satisfied?</h2><p>Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Please see our return policy for more information.</p>

1. What is "Unboxing Day"?

"Unboxing Day" is a fun term we use to celebrate the excitement of receiving your Pampered Chef package in the mail!

2. How long does it typically take to receive a Pampered Chef package?

The shipping time can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most packages arrive within 5-7 business days.

3. Can I track my package?

Yes, you can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" button. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your package has shipped.

4. What if there is an issue with my package?

If there is an issue with your package, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any problems with your order.

5. Can I return my package if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Please see our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • momoftwins