• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Over Kit if Inactive?

In summary, if you were inactive for at least one month in November, December or January, you will receive a change over kit in February. If you put a show in February, you will need to submit $150 first.
sandilou
Silver Member
I have two consultants in danger of becoming inactive this month. If that happens, will they receive the change over kit in February, or will they have to submit $150 first?

TIA,
Sandi

Nope. They have to submit $150 first.

Here is the scoop on this from Home Office:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Spring/Summer 2010
Changeover Boxes will be sent out to all Consultant who were active at
least one month in the months of November, December OR January.

Wow. That is good to know. I was active in October, November and December but not in January. I had a show cancel by default (translation: Host's phone was disconnected.) I have not had a show any January in the past three years so I would be VERY upset if they suddenly started counting it against me. Besides, they make plans for those changeover kits long before the end of January, and I could submit a January show on the 31st and become active again.

sandilou said:
Here is the scoop on this from Home Office:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Spring/Summer 2010
Changeover Boxes will be sent out to all Consultant who were active at
least one month in the months of November, December OR January.

Yippee! That is good news. I, too, never have shows in January. So, I was hoping that I would get a CO kit once I submitted in February (and was wondering if there was a point when it would be too late). So now I don't have to worry about it! I submitted in Nov and Dec!!!

I am going to have to look over the policies and see about the requirements for ordering the new products.

If they are inactive in Nov- Jan but put a show in February, will they get a change over kit?

1. What is a Change Over Kit if Inactive?

A Change Over Kit if Inactive is a kit designed for consultants who have been inactive for a period of time and are looking to re-engage with their business. It includes essential tools and resources to help get them back on track and resume their Pampered Chef business.

2. How long do I have to be inactive to be eligible for a Change Over Kit?

You must be inactive for at least 6 months to be eligible for a Change Over Kit. This is to ensure that the kit is only given to consultants who truly need it.

3. How do I request a Change Over Kit if Inactive?

To request a Change Over Kit, you can reach out to your upline or contact Pampered Chef's consultant support team. They will be able to guide you through the process and assist you in obtaining the kit.

4. What is included in the Change Over Kit if Inactive?

The specific contents of the kit may vary, but it typically includes business supplies, training materials, and products to help you jumpstart your business. It may also include special offers and incentives to help you get back into the swing of things.

5. Is there a cost for the Change Over Kit if Inactive?

Yes, there is a cost associated with the Change Over Kit. However, the cost is significantly discounted compared to the regular price of the products and resources included in the kit. This is to make it more affordable for consultants who have been inactive for a while.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • SillyChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Mel5497