• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change over kit if inactive?

sandilou

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Oct 9, 2009
I have two consultants in danger of becoming inactive this month. If that happens, will they receive the change over kit in February, or will they have to submit $150 first?

TIA,
Sandi

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Nope. They have to submit $150 first.

sandilou

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Oct 9, 2009
Here is the scoop on this from Home Office:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Spring/Summer 2010
Changeover Boxes will be sent out to all Consultant who were active at
least one month in the months of November, December OR January.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Wow. That is good to know. I was active in October, November and December but not in January. I had a show cancel by default (translation: Host's phone was disconnected.) I have not had a show any January in the past three years so I would be VERY upset if they suddenly started counting it against me. Besides, they make plans for those changeover kits long before the end of January, and I could submit a January show on the 31st and become active again.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Here is the scoop on this from Home Office:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Spring/Summer 2010
Changeover Boxes will be sent out to all Consultant who were active at
least one month in the months of November, December OR January.

Yippee! That is good news. I, too, never have shows in January. So, I was hoping that I would get a CO kit once I submitted in February (and was wondering if there was a point when it would be too late). So now I don't have to worry about it! I submitted in Nov and Dec!!!

I am going to have to look over the policies and see about the requirements for ordering the new products.

Malinda Klein

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2008
If they are inactive in Nov- Jan but put a show in February, will they get a change over kit?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views