• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Change Over Kit? Submit Your Show Now!

In summary, "Change Over It" is a versatile kitchen tool that easily transfers food from one container to another. It can be used for both dry and wet ingredients, is dishwasher safe, and can handle hot ingredients. Currently, it is only available in one size and color, but there may be more options in the future.
Jennie4PC
Was I supposed to get a change over kit? I submitted a show in May and June but not July.
TIA

Yes you should have gotten one. Call HO.

Thanks I will.

Just got an email from Pampered Chef. Box was sent to wring address. don't know how it got switched back to the old address especially since I got the last changeover box sent here and I have gotten consultant news sent here.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. In order to receive a change over kit, you must have submitted a show in the previous month. Since you did not submit a show in July, you would not have qualified for the change over kit for August. However, if you submit a show in August, you will be eligible for the change over kit for September. I hope this clarifies things for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Change Over It" and how does it work?

"Change Over It" is a versatile kitchen tool that helps easily transfer food from one container to another. It works by attaching to the edge of a bowl or pan and providing a stable base for pouring or scraping out ingredients.

2. Can "Change Over It" be used for both dry and wet ingredients?

Yes, "Change Over It" can be used for a variety of ingredients, both dry and wet. Its flexible design allows it to easily fit onto different types of containers and its sturdy construction can handle both solid and liquid ingredients.

3. Is "Change Over It" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Change Over It" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

4. Can "Change Over It" be used with hot ingredients?

Yes, "Change Over It" is heat resistant and can be used with hot ingredients. However, we recommend using caution and not leaving it on a hot surface for an extended period of time.

5. Does "Change Over It" come in different sizes or colors?

Currently, "Change Over It" is only available in one size and color. However, we are always looking to expand our product line and may offer different options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Tracy99