• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My New Order from Pampered Chef Arrive?

In summary, Harriet figured out that the kits are coming tomorrow and that the trifle bowl only weighs 10 pounds.
I can't wait for my box I call my Director also and she said for me to keep this one too? Iam still going to call OH on monday. I WANT MY KIT! :)
Darlene from Ca,
thanks ladys

I know this isn't exactly about Change over kits, but - My booster shipped yesterday...I left a note when I faxed it to please send SS paperwork - do you think they did? I'm just worried since we haven't received any change over kits yet...and they sent me the old Opportunity Brochures in my supply kit that arrived yesterday.

Can we get new binders or buy one? My rings in mine are all messed up? How do we know if our change over kits are coming. I don't see the topic in my shipment list.

Jill,
The changeovers won't show up automatically in the shipment status. You need to find the reference number and use that to track it (there are a couple of threads that already outline how to do it). You will get a new binder with your first supply order, and a couple of CDs that are now part of the kit.

Jilleysue said:
Can we get new binders or buy one? My rings in mine are all messed up? How do we know if our change over kits are coming. I don't see the topic in my shipment list.
You will get a binder in your first supply order!

So, I guess that calling customer service didn't do anything for my package. I asked for it to be left in my shed, but instead....he didn't leave it at all!!!:mad:

This is what the current status says on FedEx... "Customer not available or business closed" ....So, being that I work full time, he isn't going to leave any boxes unless I am there???? Ugh, and now I have to wait until Tuesday for my changeover...and wednesday for my TB:(

That's not right, Jennifer! From what we were told they didn't need our signature. I think tomorrow morning you need to call HO and tell them and then call FedEx again. Sorry.

My only thought is that maybe he/she thought they were using their better judgement and didn't leave it since you could see that there weren't any tracks in the snow going to my house? But still, that is why I called and asked for it to be put in the shed.... grr :(

I don't know what to say. This is not good. Maybe you are right about the tracks in the snow but you did ask for them to do it. I guess the more calls to HO about these issues and maybe they will do something.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • chefelka