• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My New Order from Pampered Chef Arrive?

In summary, Harriet figured out that the kits are coming tomorrow and that the trifle bowl only weighs 10 pounds.
Amy In Ohio
Just curious, when are we supposed to receive them??

I thought by Monday. I think mine is coming tomorrow.

BoxesHas everyone received their recruiting stuff or am I the only one still waiting? I am hoping it comes with the change over, but not sure yet.

Hey Amy from Ohio, what part are you from? I just moved from Columubus.

O-H

Anna... it's west on I-75.

-I-O

Cool, Which cluster meeting do you go to?

Lavy in Piqua.

How do we find out when our kits are coming?

Someone said they know when their change over box is coming. How can you track that?

Go to CC and click on Product Adjustment. Check off that you agree with the terms. It will then bring you to another page. Click on the part that reads cannot remember show number. Then click find. You will then see a number with a G after your consultant number. That is the changeover packet. Write that number done on a piece of paper.

Go to FEDEX.com and click on tracking package and then by reference number. Put the whole number you saw with the G in and add 01 to the end and enter. It will then let you know when to expect shipping.

HTH!

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

Hey, thanks!!

Got one last night.....AWESOME! Also got the new products earned in Nov-Dec......absolutely LOVE the Trifle Bowl....didn't realize that the stand is a seperate piece and that it comes with a lid. Saw a cute idea at a Princess House party the other day that I want to try; blue jello and shark/fish gummies! I'm sure there are endless possibilities but that is one in it's simplest form. The new Kitchen Shears are so streamlined, and the case is only over the blades! The Tool About is nice, I guess I'm partial as we have black appliances. I liked the dots on the towels and the bowls/plate....lots of retooled products, can't wait to try the all out. Can't wait to hear what you think too.

pamperedharriet said:
Go to CC and click on Product Adjustment. Check off that you agree with the terms. It will then bring you to another page. Click on the part that reads cannot remember show number. Then click find. You will then see a number with a G after your consultant number. That is the changeover packet. Write that number done on a piece of paper.

Go to FEDEX.com and click on tracking package and then by reference number. Put the whole number you saw with the G in and add 01 to the end and enter. It will then let you know when to expect shipping.

HTH!
Harriet! How the heck did you figure all that out!!!!!!???????!!!!!:eek:
I am totally blown away! How cool are you?:cool:
Thanks! Now I know how to figure stuff out!!!!!! I found out that they shipped my sample order too!
My change over kit will be here tomorrow! Now I'm loving Fed-Ex - for Saturday home deliveries!!!! Yahoooooo!!!!:D ;)
Thanks again, Harriet! I love this board and all you girls! (oops, and you guys too!!!:D !)

letscook04 said:

Is your pkg weight 10 lbs?? I am trying to figure out if I am getting my changeover kit or my trifle bowl tomorrow! Thanks :)

So you put the entire # including the G in the middle, and then add 01 to the end? It won't work for me.

make sure that you put it in the reference tracking area....not the tracking # field.

jenniferknapp said:
Is your pkg weight 10 lbs?? I am trying to figure out if I am getting my changeover kit or my trifle bowl tomorrow! Thanks :)

Me too, Jennifer! I can't imagine the trifle bowl weighing that much and that is all I earned too. I wonder if they combined the two boxes?

Is there an account # to enter?

Jennifer, if you're in the adjustments area, select the one that you're expecting and then click "continue" like you want to actually adjust it. The next screen will have a list of the products in the box: Trifle Bowl or Changeover Package.

MissChef said:
Harriet! How the heck did you figure all that out!!!!!!???????!!!!!:eek:
I am totally blown away! How cool are you?:cool:
Thanks! Now I know how to figure stuff out!!!!!! I found out that they shipped my sample order too!
My change over kit will be here tomorrow! Now I'm loving Fed-Ex - for Saturday home deliveries!!!! Yahoooooo!!!!:D ;)
Thanks again, Harriet! I love this board and all you girls! (oops, and you guys too!!!:D !)

I wish I could take the credit. Someone else spelled this out the other day and it worked for me! So, I am passing the tip on! Glad I could help!

I received my changeover kit today - peeking at everything now - I was hoping they would send us a new binder but the didn't

chefann said:
Jennifer, if you're in the adjustments area, select the one that you're expecting and then click "continue" like you want to actually adjust it. The next screen will have a list of the products in the box: Trifle Bowl or Changeover Package.

Thanks, Ann. I didn't know that part!

chefann said:

That part wasn't working before (it was showing my other 2007 shipment of Outlet items) ....but it is now....10lbs would be the changeover kit!

It will have 25 new catalogs in it

Kathytnt said:
I received my changeover kit today - peeking at everything now - I was hoping they would send us a new binder but the didn't

Kathy,
I received a Supply order today, and it included a new binder, a Getting Started training DVD, a Spring Into Success video, and posters for the SA & Trifle Bowl....I didn't order any of that stuff, so I am assuming it's all stuff that will just come when you place your first supply order for the season.

My box coming tomorrow is the changeover kit. Now to find out when the trifle will be coming! I want it "yesterday".

ChefBeckyD said:
Kathy,
I received a Supply order today, and it included a new binder, a Getting Started training DVD, a Spring Into Success video, and posters for the SA & Trifle Bowl....I didn't order any of that stuff, so I am assuming it's all stuff that will just come when you place your first supply order for the season.

Thanks, Becky. I wanted a new binder and now I know how to get one!

jodistrauss said:
Is there an account # to enter?
Jodi:

Did you get it figured out yet? If not PM me and I'll guide you through it.

By the way, Jodi, you don't put an account number in.

pamperedharriet said:
My box coming tomorrow is the changeover kit. Now to find out when the trifle will be coming! I want it "yesterday".
Same with me!! Although, I will allow that it hasn't even been shipped yet, as long as it doesn't come in a million pieces! They must be packing ours so perfectly that they are taking days before they even get it to FedEx:p

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks, Becky. I wanted a new binder and now I know how to get one!

You are welcome Harriet! And now - if I could just get my DS to turn off Barney so that I could watch my Spring Into Success video (why it isn't a DVD I have no clue!) and learn how to make the new recipes....and figure out how to work some of these new tools! I tried to talk him into watching the "Pamper Sef" video w/ mommy, but his response was "Oh, no sank you"....(he's 2)

At least he said sank you! ;)

Awww...just melts your heart :)

ChefBeckyD said:
You are welcome Harriet! And now - if I could just get my DS to turn off Barney so that I could watch my Spring Into Success video (why it isn't a DVD I have no clue!) and learn how to make the new recipes....and figure out how to work some of these new tools! I tried to talk him into watching the "Pamper Sef" video w/ mommy, but his response was "Oh, no sank you"....(he's 2)

That is strange that you got a DVD on one thing and a Video on Spring in to Success. I thought last season it was a DVD on the new products and recipes.

Your son sounds adorable and very polite!

I suppose since he's being polite and all you can't just slip in the video, shove him off the couch, and hit "play." :rolleyes:

Hey Amy in Ohio. I go to Hand meetings in Covington. Are you the Amy I think you are???

jenniferknapp said:
Same with me!! Although, I will allow that it hasn't even been shipped yet, as long as it doesn't come in a million pieces! They must be packing ours so perfectly that they are taking days before they even get it to FedEx:p

I sure hope you are right, Jennifer--keep me posted on when you find out about when your trifle is being shipped,etc and I'll let you know when I find out.

pamperedharriet said:
I sure hope you are right, Jennifer--keep me posted on when you find out about when your trifle is being shipped,etc and I'll let you know when I find out.

Will do, just checked again...Not yet...haha

With all of this going on, I'm sure to get my star soon!

I am a star but want one on here! LOL!

jenniferknapp said:

I will check, but my trifle bowl came in the same box as my new spring products.

letscook04 said:
I will check, but my trifle bowl came in the same box as my new spring products.

It's it 10lbs.

Wow, I guess it will be a wait and see! Thanks Colleen for your input.

Your welcome! :)

nicki25 said:
Hey Amy in Ohio. I go to Hand meetings in Covington. Are you the Amy I think you are???

Hey Nicki - I know Vicki Hand is she your director? I am friends with her daughter.

Tracy

letscook04 said:
It's it 10lbs.

Colleen--just curious. Was it the spring paperwork you got with the trifle or new products? I know you wrote new products but my curiosity is getting the best of me! Thanks.

pamperedharriet said:
Colleen--just curious. Was it the spring paperwork you got with the trifle or new products? I know you wrote new products but my curiosity is getting the best of me! Thanks.

The trifle came with the new products.
Did you earn any products?

letscook04 said:
The trifle came with the new products.
Did you earn any products?

No, just the trifle unfortunately. :( At least I am not alone with the waiting for the trifle. Thanks. Those catalogs do weigh quite a bit!

I just want to ease my mind. I was hoping I would get it by the weekend to use it but I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait a bit longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • chefelka