• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Your Original Post: Add or Remove Items

In summary, to change your original post, click on the "Edit Post" button and make any necessary changes. To add items, click on "Edit Post" and then "Add Items" to select items. To remove items, click on "Edit Post" and then "Remove Items" to select the items you want to remove. You can also change the quantity of items by editing the quantity next to each item. There is no limit to the number of items you can add or remove from your original post.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Is there any way to change what I originally posted? (To add items or take items off my list)TIA..

You mean edit a post?

Yes, that is what I mean.

I will give Gold members a very long edit time. Should be done in a few minutes here.

Thank you. You are awesome!

Did it work? :)

Yes it did! Again, you are AWESOME!! Thank you so much.

It is nice to take items off, once they are sold. :)

What is the process for changing my original post?

To change your original post, simply click on the "Edit Post" button located on the bottom right corner of your post. This will allow you to make any necessary changes to your post, including adding or removing items.

How do I add items to my original post?

To add items to your original post, click on the "Edit Post" button and then click on the "Add Items" button. From there, you can browse and select the items you would like to add to your post. Once you are done, click "Save" to update your post.

How do I remove items from my original post?

To remove items from your original post, click on the "Edit Post" button and then click on the "Remove Items" button. This will bring up a list of all the items in your post, and you can simply click on the items you want to remove. Click "Save" to update your post.

Can I change the quantity of items in my post?

Yes, you can change the quantity of items in your post by clicking on the "Edit Post" button and then editing the quantity next to each item. Make sure to click "Save" to update your post with the new quantities.

Is there a limit to how many items I can add or remove from my original post?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add or remove from your original post. You can make as many changes as you need to create the perfect post for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD