• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive and Needing a Changeover Kit? Here's What to Do.

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of changeover kits for inactive consultants. One person mentions receiving the kit while inactive before, while another says it is only for active consultants. The conversation also mentions being able to order supply or sample orders while inactive according to policies and procedures. However, someone else received their changeover kit while being inactive. Lastly, it is mentioned that the kit is only available for inactive consultants who have not been inactive for longer than 2-3 months.
pchefjodie
Question. You still get changeover kits while you are inactive still right? I have been inactive before and got them fine. I do the cheating method and go through the product adjustment and nothing is listed there for a changover kit being shipped to me.

No. You have to be an active consultant.

no i was have been inactive before and still got my changeover kit with no problem. plus you can do a supply order but not a sample order while inactive according to policies and prodcedures.

looks like you answered your own question.I'm active and when I looked online at shipping info, there wasn't any. But I got home today and it was sitting in my neighbors garden

Only active consultants are supposed to get change over kits. That is one of the perks of being active, kinda like being able to order the new product samples at the discounted rate. It should ship as soon as you become active again.

pampermejolene said:
looks like you answered your own question.

I'm active and when I looked online at shipping info, there wasn't any. But I got home today and it was sitting in my neighbors garden

Why did they put it in your neighbors garden can I ask?!

Like I said, I got it before when I was inactive with no problem. I am just curious if they changed that now. I know in policies and procedures it says we can order a supply order but not a sample order or individual orders for ourselves unless we are active.

Call HO and ask them where your c/o kit is

I've never known an inactive consultant to get them before - I know what you are saying and maybe it was a mistake? I mean they have to draw the line somewhere - theres no way they'd ship them to all inactive consultants. I'd call.

I talked to my first line director and she said yes they so still ship them to inactive consultants as long as they have not been inactive for longer than 2-3 months.

that makes sense.

1. What is an "Inactive and Needing a Changeover Kit"?

An "Inactive and Needing a Changeover Kit" is a set of tools and instructions designed to help you revitalize your Pampered Chef business. It includes resources to help you reconnect with past customers, attract new customers, and refresh your approach to selling.

2. How do I know if I need a Changeover Kit?

If you have been an inactive Pampered Chef consultant for at least six months, or if you feel like your business has plateaued and you need a fresh start, then the Changeover Kit is for you. It's also a great resource for consultants who want to revamp their business strategies and reach new goals.

3. What is included in the Changeover Kit?

The Changeover Kit includes a variety of materials such as an updated catalog, product samples, business tools, and marketing resources. It also includes a step-by-step guide to help you jumpstart your business and reconnect with your network.

4. How much does the Changeover Kit cost?

The cost of the Changeover Kit varies depending on your location and current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for more information.

5. How do I order a Changeover Kit?

You can order a Changeover Kit through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. If you do not have a consultant, you can also order one online through our website. Simply search for "Changeover Kit" and follow the prompts to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
NooraK