• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Your Local Chamber of Commerce for Business Benefits - Only $125/year!

In summary, the Chamber of Commerce is beneficial for networking and business leads. It is also worth the price to be a member.
Cookingwithmichelle
Silver Member
Are any of you members of your local area Chamber of Commerce? I was thinking of joining. It costs $125/year. Do you think it is beneficial? Will it be a waist of money? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

I joined the one in the town next to me beacuse I wanted to do their expo and get in the directory. It cost me $225 all together. I got 3 bookings from the expo one show was over $800, one was over $500 and I had to postpone the other till fall because of a personal issue. I made back my investment and got 3 more bookings from the 2 shows held. Worth the investment for me.

If I were doing it just to get in a directory I do not think I would. The expo was the most important for me.

I think it's about 250-300 to join our Chamber

I am a Chamber Member...and there are so many benefits! Networking, discounts on fairs, leads...not to mention the extra perks you can get from fellow Chamber members. My member ship cost $250 for the year, but it started paying off from day one. I get calls all the time from people who referred from the Chamber.

It depends on how active your Chamber is, what kind of events they put on, what events you can take part in, etc.

I am a member of my Chamber, mostly to do the yearly expo. We also have Business After Hours (happy hour, basically), and monthly luncheons that I am usually not able to attend b/c I am a SAHM. I would probably get more out of it if I had more time to give and get involved.

How do you list yourself when you join? I am wanting to join ours, but I'm not sure how I am allowed to list it - can I use the name The Pampered Chef in the listing?

Can you have a link to your website? I checked with mine, and the cost for mine ranges $60-$125 depending on what "level" you want to be. I can handle the $60 or the $84 level. But I was concerned about having a link to my website. Plus I will have to ask, but I don't think they do expos, etc. I will check into but can someone please answer about the link to the website?

thanks!

April,

I just talked with my director, who is listed with the Chamber in her town. I also went and looked at her listing.

She is listed as The Pampered Chef, then her name and address and phone. The link is to the corporate website ... PamperedChef.com, not to HER website. We are NOT allowed to link or publish the link to our site on anything that is published on the internet.

It's 275 to join my Chamber - I don't see any direct sales type businesses listed - probably for that reason That is pretty expensive.

MomToEli said:
April,

I just talked with my director, who is listed with the Chamber in her town. I also went and looked at her listing.

She is listed as The Pampered Chef, then her name and address and phone. The link is to the corporate website ... PamperedChef.com, not to HER website. We are NOT allowed to link or publish the link to our site on anything that is published on the internet.

Thanks! I didn't think we were, but wanted to check. I never thought of having it linked to Pampered Chef's website! Duh! It's been one of those mornings!! I may call and get more info!

one more chamber of commerce question. is it worth the $100 or more to join the chamber of commerce??

YIKES!!! This looked really interesting, but mine is $325 per year plus $35 registration fee. I can't swing that.

This is a great idea! except 4 me it is $125 and we dont do lik any expos!

I have had to reiterate over and over to my chamber that I need to be listed as " Independent Pampered Chef Consultant" We can not be listed as "The Pampered Chef. I am not on their website. I have asked not to be as I read that as being against PC policy.

1. What exactly is a Chamber of Commerce?

A Chamber of Commerce is an organization that works to promote and protect the interests of businesses in a specific geographical area. They provide resources, networking opportunities, and advocacy for their members.

2. What are the benefits of joining a Chamber of Commerce?

Joining a Chamber of Commerce can provide numerous benefits for your business, including networking opportunities, access to resources and tools, promotion and marketing opportunities, and a stronger voice in the local business community.

3. How much does it cost to join a Chamber of Commerce?

The cost of joining a Chamber of Commerce varies, but on average it can range from $100 to $1,000 per year. Our offer of only $125 per year is a great value for the benefits you will receive.

4. Do I have to attend events or meetings if I join?

While attending events and meetings can be a great way to network and get involved in the local business community, it is not a requirement for membership. You are still eligible for all the benefits and resources provided by the Chamber of Commerce even if you are unable to attend events.

5. How do I join the Chamber of Commerce?

To join the Chamber of Commerce, simply fill out the membership application and pay the membership fee. You can typically find the application on the Chamber's website or by contacting their office directly. Our offer of joining for only $125 per year makes it quick and easy to become a member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm