• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Elevate Your Business with Our Chamber Newsletter?

In summary, The Pampered Chef has a new Online Wedding Registry that is available to members and their friends and family.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I get to place a blurb about my PC business in our chamber newsletter for free! 100-125 words....! What should I say? Thats quite alot and I really want to say the right thing...I want to promote my business, my website & individual ordering, cooking shows and book parties, fundraising & of course the new wedding registry all in that amount of space. It's in paragraph form. I'm working on it now, but any suggestions would be appreciated!
I'm trying to think...if I was a member reading the newsletter, what would draw me to this persons business!

Use their wordsUse the words PC gives you in training tapes and printed matter. Don't reinvent the wheel.

Maybe you can do the RoundUpFromTheHeart blurb press release thing. I would definitely include something about Cooking Shows.

Good Luck!

I would absolutely, positively include information about the new Bridal Registry! :D

This is what I have. Scottcooks helped me with a couple wording changes - thanks Scott! The Chamber basically wants to know what I do in paragraph format. The newsletter will be published the 1st week of March and goes to every business in town that is a member! What do you think of this & suggestions are welcome!

Cindy Taylor, Consultant for The Pampered Chef, is excited to announce Pampered Chef’s brand-new Online Wedding Registry! Couples who register can receive Registry Rewards including FREE & Half-priced kitchen tools, a great discount & registry cards to enclose in their invitations! Friends and family from anywhere can order! There’s no better way to stock a new kitchen than with the Pampered Chef! Cindy would also like to let you know that she is available for in-home cooking shows, book parties & online shows.. .so you too can earn Free & ½ price kitchen items! Organizations needing a fundraiser can earn needed dollars!

No time for a show, or need a client gift? You can place an order 24/7 and view the new Spring Products on her website at www.pamperedchef.biz/chefgirlcindy. For more information, or to discuss the wedding registry, call her at 638.4554 or email her at [email protected].

Sounds very nice. I've never contacted my chamber to see if they'd let us do that or not. Might have to give them a buzz.

I think it sounds great! I'm a member of our Chamber's Women in Business subgroup and I wish they'd do something like that! :)

What is the purpose of the Chamber Newsletter?

The Chamber Newsletter is a monthly publication that provides updates and information about events, initiatives, and news related to the local business community. It serves as a valuable resource for members to stay informed and connected.

How often is the Chamber Newsletter published?

The Chamber Newsletter is published once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. However, there may be additional special editions published throughout the year for important announcements or events.

How can I subscribe to the Chamber Newsletter?

You can subscribe to the Chamber Newsletter by visiting our website and filling out the online form or by contacting our office directly. Subscriptions are free for all members of the Chamber of Commerce.

Can I submit content or advertise in the Chamber Newsletter?

Yes, as a member of the Chamber of Commerce, you have the opportunity to submit content or advertise in the Chamber Newsletter. All submissions are subject to approval and there may be fees associated with advertising.

How can I stay updated if I miss an issue of the Chamber Newsletter?

If you miss an issue of the Chamber Newsletter, you can access past issues on our website. You can also follow us on social media or sign up for our email updates to stay informed about important news and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
CynthiaJohnson83
  • HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies