• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a celiac shower and how can Pampered Chef help?

In summary, a Celiac Shower is a special event for individuals with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity, where all food and gifts are gluten-free. To plan one, consult with the guest of honor and choose a location and menu that can accommodate dietary needs. Traditional cakes can still be served, but there are also other gluten-free dessert options. For gifts, consider gluten-free cooking ingredients, kitchen gadgets, or non-food items. To ensure the safety of guests, communicate about dietary restrictions, label food items, and have a designated area for gluten-free food.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have a host who's daughter was just diagnosed with Celiac. She said someone told her about a celiac shower that people have done, I guess like a wedding shower? Help if you know what I'm talking about. Thanks!

Shelly

Never heard of this. Why would you celebrate the disorder?

A familes daughter was diagnosed with celiac and had to replace most of their kitchen tools. We did the shower not to celebrate but to help this family out.
It was a huge success and they got almost everything on their list.

ahhhh great ideas! Nice!

, as a Pampered Chef consultant and a fellow host, I am sorry to hear about your friend's daughter's diagnosis. I have not personally heard of a celiac shower, but I can definitely help you with some ideas for hosting a gluten-free cooking party or workshop. With Pampered Chef's wide range of gluten-free products and recipes, we can create a fun and educational event for your friend and her daughter. Let's chat more about it and see how we can make this a special and helpful experience for them. Please feel free to reach out to me for any questions or concerns. Take care.

1. What is a "Celiac Shower"?

A Celiac Shower is a bridal or baby shower that is specifically designed for individuals who have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. The event is catered with gluten-free food options and all gifts are gluten-free as well.

2. How do I plan a Celiac Shower?

The first step is to consult with the guest of honor and get a list of all the guests who have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. Then, work with the guest of honor to choose a location and menu that can accommodate their dietary needs. Lastly, make sure to communicate with all guests about the gluten-free theme.

3. Can I still have a traditional cake at a Celiac Shower?

Yes, there are plenty of gluten-free cake options available. You can either purchase a gluten-free cake from a bakery or make one using gluten-free flour and other ingredients. Another option is to have a non-cake dessert, such as a fruit platter or gluten-free cookies.

4. Are there any gluten-free gift ideas for a Celiac Shower?

Yes, there are many gluten-free gift options that are perfect for a Celiac Shower. Some ideas include gluten-free cooking or baking ingredients, kitchen gadgets, and cookbooks. You could also consider non-food gifts such as beauty products, candles, or home decor items that are labeled as gluten-free.

5. How can I make sure the Celiac Shower is safe for all guests?

To ensure the safety of all guests, it is important to communicate with the guest of honor about any specific dietary restrictions or allergies. You can also label all food items with their ingredients and make sure to have separate serving utensils for gluten-free dishes. Additionally, consider having a designated area for gluten-free food to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies