• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Gift Credit Toward Other Products?

In summary, you can use your gift credit towards any product on the Pampered Chef website, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. There is no limit to how much gift credit you can use per transaction and you can combine it with other forms of payment. However, gift credit cannot be applied towards shipping and handling fees. It does have an expiration date, so be sure to check the terms and conditions before using it. Once it expires, it cannot be used for any purchases.
Mom4kanda
Can a host use this gift $$$ amount toward other products? She doesn't want the plate, but $24.50 in "credit" Is this possible? or should i just take the plate myself :D

HmmmSounds like a good way to get the plate yourself! I don't think she can take a credit in exchange, I think it is take it or leave it. ;)

Correct. It's a take it or leave it deal. It's not costing her anything. She can always give it as a gift.

Thank youThanks for clearing that up, she wants me the have the plate for demo purposes! Wow people can be generous.

Can you give her something?I would want to show my gratitude somehow. My host this past Friday had a great show but also did not want the plate. I offered to take it off her hands but also bought her one of her smaller "wish list items". However this host was a rarity-nice, followed coaching, generous and enthusiastic.

Yes - I offeredI actually offered a "free kitchen show" to her when the new catalogs comes out next spring. She said great. :cool:

1. Can I use my gift credit towards any product on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use your gift credit towards any product on our website. This includes all kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

2. Is there a limit to how much gift credit I can use per transaction?

No, there is no limit to how much gift credit you can use per transaction. You can use your gift credit to cover the entire cost of your purchase or just a portion of it.

3. Can I combine my gift credit with other forms of payment?

Yes, you can combine your gift credit with other forms of payment such as credit card or PayPal. Simply enter your gift credit code during checkout and the remaining balance can be paid with another form of payment.

4. Can I use my gift credit towards shipping and handling fees?

Unfortunately, gift credit cannot be applied towards shipping and handling fees. These fees are calculated separately and will need to be paid with another form of payment.

5. Is there an expiration date for gift credit?

Yes, gift credit does have an expiration date. Please check the terms and conditions of your gift credit for the specific expiration date. Once the gift credit has expired, it cannot be used towards any purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • bearhall04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • Chefstover2