1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Celebration Plate

1. Mom4kanda

Mom4kanda Member

Can a host use this gift $$$ amount toward other products? She doesn't want the plate, but $24.50 in "credit" Is this possible? or should i just take the plate myself :D

Oct 21, 2005
  2. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

Hmmm

Sounds like a good way to get the plate yourself! I don't think she can take a credit in exchange, I think it is take it or leave it. ;)

Oct 21, 2005
  3. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Correct. It's a take it or leave it deal. It's not costing her anything. She can always give it as a gift.

Oct 21, 2005
  4. Mom4kanda

Mom4kanda Member

Thank you

Thanks for clearing that up, she wants me the have the plate for demo purposes! Wow people can be generous.

Oct 24, 2005
  5. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

Can you give her something?

I would want to show my gratitude somehow. My host this past Friday had a great show but also did not want the plate. I offered to take it off her hands but also bought her one of her smaller "wish list items". However this host was a rarity-nice, followed coaching, generous and enthusiastic.

Oct 24, 2005
  6. Mom4kanda

Mom4kanda Member

Yes - I offered

I actually offered a "free kitchen show" to her when the new catalogs comes out next spring. She said great. :cool:

Oct 25, 2005
Have something to add?