• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Celebration Plate

Mom4kanda

Aug 24, 2005
Can a host use this gift $$$ amount toward other products? She doesn't want the plate, but $24.50 in "credit" Is this possible? or should i just take the plate myself :D

Pampered Zoe

Sep 30, 2005
Hmmm

Sounds like a good way to get the plate yourself! I don't think she can take a credit in exchange, I think it is take it or leave it. ;)

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Correct. It's a take it or leave it deal. It's not costing her anything. She can always give it as a gift.

Mom4kanda

Aug 24, 2005
Thank you

Thanks for clearing that up, she wants me the have the plate for demo purposes! Wow people can be generous.

PCAbby

Sep 24, 2005
Can you give her something?

I would want to show my gratitude somehow. My host this past Friday had a great show but also did not want the plate. I offered to take it off her hands but also bought her one of her smaller "wish list items". However this host was a rarity-nice, followed coaching, generous and enthusiastic.

Mom4kanda

Aug 24, 2005
Yes - I offered

I actually offered a "free kitchen show" to her when the new catalogs comes out next spring. She said great. :cool: