• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 15K - When Will the Whisk Charm Arrive?

In summary, the Whisk Charm will be available for purchase on [insert date] on the company's website. Pre-orders are not currently available. The charm can be purchased by anyone and is not exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. It is priced at $15, with potential discounts or promotions available. The consultant discount cannot be applied to this limited edition item, but other discounts may be applicable.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Ok, I reached the 15K mark back on December 15th. Yeah for me! However, when does the whisk charm arrive? I'm dying to get it!!!

It will be sent to your Director for presentation at a cluster meeting.

Thank you!!! As my husband tells me all the time, I have no patience! (I know I so spelled that wrong! Could we get a spell checker?)

You spelled it correctly. :)
I - T.HA! I crack myself up!

Congratulations!

1. When will the Whisk Charm be available for purchase?

The Whisk Charm will be available for purchase on [insert date] on our website.

2. Can I pre-order the Whisk Charm?

Unfortunately, pre-orders for the Whisk Charm are not available at this time. It will be available for purchase on [insert date].

3. Is the Whisk Charm only available for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Whisk Charm is available for purchase by anyone on our website. It is not exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants.

4. How much does the Whisk Charm cost?

The Whisk Charm is priced at $15. However, prices may vary depending on any promotions or discounts at the time of purchase.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on the Whisk Charm?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to the Whisk Charm as it is a limited edition item. However, you can use any available discounts or promotions at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • SBinkley