• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebrate the Magic Feedback Survery

In summary, the Hollywood Studios night was a huge disappointment for the Draho family. The transportation was chaotic and the entrance area was overcrowded. The park was also very busy at night, which made it difficult to find rides. The Draho family also did not appreciate the Doris' entrance parade, which blocked the path to the rides. The Draho family was very disappointed with the evening overall.
chefkathy
Did you fill it out? If you missed it before it expired, you can reply to Julie Draho and she'll send you a new link.

I REALLY wanted to give them my feedback re:the Hollywood Studios event. Our family had a great time with the Tarduccis that night, but I was overall disappointed in the way PC handled things and the way information was conveyed about the event. This is what I wrote:

the Hollywood Studios night was a HUGE bust for us. We were at the Coronado and for some reason, all the busses left the hotel at the same time which means they arrived at the park at the same time. It was nothing special when we arrived--we had to navigate through rows of busses and inhale all that diesel exhaust just to get to the entrance. YUCK! When we finally got in, there was a HUGE bottleneck all through the entrance area and down Sunset Blvd. I had asked about driving our own vehicle over to the park (we have two small kids, two strollers, etc) but I was told I would want to ride the bus over because it is going to be a special entrance. Unfortunately, that was not our experience--there was nothing special about it at all. Conversely, it was very frustrating for us. People were blocking the path into the park stopping to take pics with the "You did it" banners right inside the entrance and get some ice cream from the very first ice cream cart they saw, only to find out later that the banners and ice cream vendors were all over the park. Someone could have been managing that better. There should have been someone stationed there to tell people there were more photo opportunities and more ice cream down the street so that so they would keep moving. It was 7:45 p.m. by the time we finally got in the park and out of the crowd. Since it was already so late, we decided to just wait over on Hollywood BLvd for the "Birthday Moment" (even though my 6 yo son really wanted to go on some rides). Well, that was a bust also because just as soon as we found a spot where we could see, we were pushed aside to make way for Doris's entrance parade. Why couldn't that have been staked out in advance? For most parades in the park, they put up string to keep the path clear. Since we were pushed aside, we could no longer see, so we gave up and headed towards the Toy Story Mania ride. By the time we made it to the ride, it was past 8:00 p.m. and the ride had a 40 minute wait. It was VERY disappointing. My husband and 6 yo son waited and rode together, but I was never able to make it on the ride with him because I had to wait outside with our sleeping infant. Since they were taking so long on the ride, I headed over to the buffet for dinner, only to find a line out the door with a wait time of 45 minutes! That was INSANE!!!!!! I was really looking forward to some real food, but we ended up getting counter service again after the boys got off the ride. It was easily 9 p.m. by the time we ate dinner. We did appreciate the Fantasmic show and were very glad we got to see that, but the little kids and I were not able to ride another ride that evening. The big boys skipped the fireworks to go on the roller coaster and Tower of Terror. If there had been better timing on the transportation and better crowd control at the entrance, we would have had a much better evening. I was very disappointed that these details were overlooked and not anticipated by The Pampered Chef.

This was really well written Deb! Sorry it was such a bum night for you! When I went in 2005, they did stake off for the parade. There was plenty of food and very little bottleneck at the entrance. We didn't wait for a single ride, but only went on a few anyway. They didn't do a buffet (I don't think)... just all of the regular vendors so there was plenty and no lines.Glad you let them know! HUGS!!!!

I completed the survey and had feedback VERY similar to yours about our "special" Hollywood Studios night. I was extremely disappointed. I would hope that most people coming from Coronado Springs voiced their disappointment about sitting on the busses for 45 MINUTES before even leaving our hotel!! That was ridiculous. We had the same experience with Doris's arrival. Had great spots, then had to move far, far away and risked getting separated from Vinnie because he was going to meet us back in the spot he left us, but then they moved us. I forgot my cell phone that night and was sure we'd never reconnect, but luckily I somehow found him after the birthday celebration. It was craziness and most of that entire night was very un-Pampered Chef-like!!

Deb, well written! I didn't get a chance to fill it out before it expired so i'll be sure to email her.

You're so right! Do you know that our bus didn't leave the Coronado until 7:40? Talk about disappointing! The kids on the bus were great but i'll tell you waiting on the bus for almost an hour waiting for it to take off is extremely frustrating.

I had a great time with you as well and i know we were both disappointed that after fantasmic we couldn't take the kids on another ride b/c all the rides behind the hat were closed due to the fireworks. So basically we got to ride the toy story mania ride and Rock n roller coaster.

Deb I'm with you too!!!
it was my 1st time earning Disney & it would have been nice for them to even hand us a map so we knew what was where & what was open.
I'm going to send an email to Julie

thanks!

pampmomof3 said:
Deb, well written! I didn't get a chance to fill it out before it expired so i'll be sure to email her.

You're so right! Do you know that our bus didn't leave the Coronado until 7:40? Talk about disappointing! The kids on the bus were great but i'll tell you waiting on the bus for almost an hour waiting for it to take off is extremely frustrating.

I had a great time with you as well and i know we were both disappointed that after fantasmic we couldn't take the kids on another ride b/c all the rides behind the hat were closed due to the fireworks. So basically we got to ride the toy story mania ride and Rock n roller coaster.

That bus situation was so unnecessary! And there was no explanation given about what was going on. My kids had to go to the bathroom after waiting so long and even though there was a bathroom on our bus, the driver said he had no key for it and it was locked. We didn't want to chance getting OFF the bus incase it would be finally time to leave. Yes, luckily our kids managed to "hold it" and be good on the bus, but that was REALLY hard for most kids!

I do know one thing that caused the bus fiasco and although we were at the Contemporary and thankfully not on the buses yet, we had to stand in line and arrived very late and were brought in the BACK LOT ... didn't even see the front entrance. What I did hear was that Disney couldn't move the people out of the park quickly enough after the 6PM closing so they were responsible for holding up everything. PC had the buses lined up. planned and ready to go in the manner that we are accustomed to from PC. Hold Disney accountable for most if not all of the errors on that night... they were not accomodating to many of PC's requests and felt they knew how to handle things but obviously could have learned much from our company had they yeilded.

That's good to know, but I would guess the majority of people hadn't heard that. It would have been nice if they let us know!

It was a bummer we couldn't come through the front entrance. I didn't even see that they put the little PC thing up on that marquis (sp?).

annew said:
Deb I'm with you too!!!
it was my 1st time earning Disney & it would have been nice for them to even hand us a map so we knew what was where & what was open.
I'm going to send an email to Julie

thanks!

Maps were handed out. You must not have received one. I got one before we even went to the park that night. I don't remember where I got it....it must have been in the registration packet.

yeah we had a map from registration, so that we knew what was open that night and what times shows were.

What is the purpose of the Celebrate the Magic Feedback Survey?

The Celebrate the Magic Feedback Survey is a way for customers to share their experiences and provide feedback on our products and services. We use this feedback to improve and make our products even better for our customers.

How do I access the Celebrate the Magic Feedback Survey?

The survey can be accessed through a link provided in your order confirmation email or by visiting our website and clicking on the "Feedback" tab. You will need to enter the unique survey code from your order confirmation to access the survey.

How long will the Celebrate the Magic Feedback Survey take to complete?

The survey should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to complete. It consists of a few short questions and allows space for additional comments or suggestions.

Will my personal information be shared or used for marketing purposes?

No, your personal information will not be shared or used for marketing purposes. We value our customers' privacy and the information collected in the survey will only be used for improving our products and services.

Is there an incentive for completing the Celebrate the Magic Feedback Survey?

Yes, as a thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, you will be entered into a monthly drawing for a chance to win a Pampered Chef product of your choice. Winners will be notified via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies