• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Unlimited Celebrate Plates - Host Special 20% Off!

In summary, the "Order Unlimited Celebrate Plates" promotion is a limited time offer for hosts to receive 20% off their purchase of the limited edition Celebrate Plates through a Pampered Chef party or virtual party. To qualify for the discount, the party must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. There is no limit to the number of plates that can be purchased with the discount. The final price will depend on the total guest sales at the party. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates of the promotion.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
Can we order unlimited Celebrate plates on either personal orders (20% off) as the host special for next month or next month during kit enhancement at 40% off? If so, do we use the code EF65 and use the $19 price before discounts?

In both cases you are limited to one.

Limit on Celebrate Special ??I just looked at the flyer and I don't see where a guest is limited, if they wanted to purchase 6 of them at the special price, they should be able to, on the flyer there is NO limit listed.

On Kit Enhancement, we can only order 1 of each product up to $500.00 retail. I've got my list going!!

HTH,

Lisa

I have it on very good authority ;) that HO looks at this issue this way:

• As a consultant, you can only order one item early. Page F-9 of the Recipe For Success, under Early Purchases of Guest Specials, explains that only one may be ordered, as the intention is for demonstrating a sample on an upcoming special.
  • Guests may order as many as they like.
  • Large quantities (over 50) require special handling. If a customer wants to order 50 or more, refer to the instructions on page F-13 of the Recipe For Success under Large Quantity Orders.

1. What is the "Order Unlimited Celebrate Plates" promotion?

The "Order Unlimited Celebrate Plates" promotion is a special offer for hosts to receive 20% off their purchase of the limited edition Celebrate Plates. This offer is only available through a Pampered Chef party or virtual party.

2. How do I qualify for the 20% off discount?

To qualify for the 20% off discount, you must host a Pampered Chef party or virtual party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. Once the party reaches this amount, you can purchase the Celebrate Plates at 20% off.

3. Can I purchase more than one set of Celebrate Plates with the discount?

Yes, you can purchase an unlimited amount of Celebrate Plates with the 20% off discount. This is why it is called the "Order Unlimited Celebrate Plates" promotion!

4. What is the price of the Celebrate Plates with the 20% off discount?

The price of the Celebrate Plates with the 20% off discount will vary depending on the total amount of guest sales at your party. The discount will be applied to the retail price of the Celebrate Plates.

5. How long is the "Order Unlimited Celebrate Plates" promotion available?

This promotion is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can! Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the specific dates of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
merego
  • deliciousdiva
  • General Chat
Replies