• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Celebrate Plate with Your Fundraiser Order - FAQs Answered!

In summary, to unlock the Celebrate Plate with your fundraiser order, you need to place a minimum order of $75 either online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The plate comes in a variety of designs and while you can mention your preference, it is not guaranteed. You can receive one plate for every $75 spent, and it is not recommended for everyday use as it is delicate. Returns or exchanges are not allowed, but damaged plates can be replaced through your consultant.
Chef Diane
Im sure this isnt the right place, but Im doing a fundraiser and want to give my guests the right information.:(

To receive the Celebrate Plate all they have to do is order, right?
AND​
:confused:
Does the $19 they spend on the plate go towards their $60 for the outdoor plates?

You are correct.

The plate is onsale for $19, no matter what they buy.
It also counts towards the $60 for the FREE Outdoor Plates or Casual Cooking Cookbook.

CoooooolThis is like getting a 2 for 1 special, thanks :D

1. How do I unlock the Celebrate Plate with my fundraiser order?

To unlock the Celebrate Plate, simply place a minimum order of $75 through your fundraiser. This can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Once your order is placed, the Celebrate Plate will automatically be added to your cart for free.

2. Can I choose the design of the Celebrate Plate?

The Celebrate Plate comes in a variety of designs and we cannot guarantee a specific design. However, if you have a preference, you can mention it to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

3. Is there a limit to how many Celebrate Plates I can receive?

You can receive one Celebrate Plate for every $75 you spend through your fundraiser. For example, if you place an order of $150, you will receive two Celebrate Plates.

4. Can I use my Celebrate Plate as a regular plate?

The Celebrate Plate is not recommended for everyday use as it is made of a delicate material and may break or chip easily. It is intended to be used for special occasions or as a decorative piece.

5. Can I return or exchange my Celebrate Plate?

Due to the nature of this promotion, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for the Celebrate Plate. However, if your plate arrives damaged, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire