• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for "Celebrate" Plates on Chefsuccess

In summary, the "Celebrate" Plates can be found on the Chefsuccess website under the "Products" section and are also searchable by typing "Celebrate Plates" in the search bar. They are dishwasher safe and made of durable stoneware material that can withstand high temperatures in the oven or microwave. They are also oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be purchased individually or in a set of four.
hazy219
I have a customer looking for 1 or 2 of the "Celebrate" plates. I just started selling PChef in October, but am familiar with the product. If you have any to sell great. This is my first time using Chefsuccess so I hope I did everything right.

I have 2! Let me know if you'd like them and how much they were expecting to pay.

1. Where can I find the "Celebrate" Plates on Chefsuccess?

The "Celebrate" Plates can be found on the Chefsuccess website under the "Products" section. You can also search for them by typing "Celebrate Plates" in the search bar on the website.

2. Are the "Celebrate" Plates dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Celebrate" Plates are dishwasher safe. They are made with durable materials that can withstand regular use and cleaning in the dishwasher.

3. What is the material of the "Celebrate" Plates?

The "Celebrate" Plates are made of stoneware, which is a type of ceramic material. This makes them durable and able to handle high temperatures in the oven or microwave.

4. Can I use the "Celebrate" Plates in the oven?

Yes, the "Celebrate" Plates are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. You can use them to bake or heat up food directly in the oven.

5. Do the "Celebrate" Plates come in a set or individually?

The "Celebrate" Plates are sold individually, but they also come in a set of four. You can choose to purchase them individually or as a set, depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• faybrulee
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • heather223