• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Placing Host Order: Too Many Orders & Missing Item #s

In summary, if you are having trouble placing a host order due to too many orders, please contact our customer service team for assistance. If you are missing item numbers, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache before contacting customer service. You can still place your order without the item numbers, and our team can help you identify and include them. There is a limit to the number of orders you can place as a host, so be sure to check with your consultant. To avoid any issues, double-check your order and place it early. If you do encounter any difficulties, our customer service team is available to assist you.
PamperedJess
I am trying to put in an order for over $700 the host had 15 orders and Pampered Partner is giving me the message "you have too many host orders" to receive the plate? Any clue what this means? Also how do you add the guest specials? I tried to add it but the item # isn't in there? do I need to update?

Jess:

I had to do a program update to get the Celebrate plate in. Try that and see if it works for you!

Mary

Field Services said,
Go Update

Field Services said,
Go to Update
Click on Product Information
Click on Look Up
Enter HF88 - then double click
Change the category from Host Special to Specials
Then click Update

Hope this helps.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Thanks Everyone I will try that and see if it works.

Jar Opener FreeI thought that the item # for the Free Jar opener was G106 (the #1) but it's GI06 (eye!) That was my problem!

1. What should I do if I am having trouble placing a host order due to too many orders?

If you are receiving an error message about too many orders, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your order is successfully placed. You can reach them at 1-800-342-2433.

2. Why am I missing item numbers when trying to place my host order?

If you are missing item numbers, it could be due to a technical error on our website. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I still place my host order if I am missing item numbers?

Yes, you can still place your order without the item numbers. Our customer service team can help you identify the missing items and ensure that they are included in your order.

4. Is there a limit to the number of orders I can place as a host?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of orders you can place as a host. This limit is determined by your consultant and may vary depending on the size and type of your party. If you are unable to place your order due to this limit, please contact your consultant for further assistance.

5. How can I avoid encountering issues with placing my host order?

To avoid any issues with placing your host order, we recommend double-checking your order and making sure that all items and quantities are correct before submitting. It is also helpful to place your order as early as possible to allow for any potential technical difficulties. If you do encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies