• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Enter FREE Celebrate Plate for My Hostess

In summary, There could be a few reasons why you're having trouble entering the free Celebrate Plate for your hostess, such as using the wrong link, expired offer, or incorrect login information. Each hostess is only eligible for one free plate offer, and if there was an error or the plate was not received, reaching out to customer service for assistance is recommended. The offer cannot be exchanged for a different product, but the hostess can use her rewards to purchase other products.
DebbieSM
I was trying to enter the Celebrate Plate for FREE for my Hostess last night and Pampered Partner would not let me. When I tried to enter as the Host Special it was warning me that there were too many Host Specials for that show. She had 15 orders, so I know she is entitled. Please help.

Thanks in Advance,
Debbie :D

Did you do your updates for October? Since its the beginning of the month and a new special, maybe all you need to do is updates. HTH

All I know is that it is item #HF88.

The item and the item # are both there, the program will not let me enter it though. It is showing up as a second host special and a warning comes up that it exceeds the # of host specials for the transactions. Did anyone try to do yet? Please help, I can't close her show until this is entered.

I just tried it too. It looks like a glitch in the program. I would call Field Services NOW! They'll have it fixed very quickly once they are aware of it!

Thanks Beth :)

Field Services said it would automatically ship, but he also gave me instructions to update.
In Pampered Partner:
Go to update
Click on Product Information
Click on Lookup
Enter hf88
Double click on that item
Change the category from Host Special to Specials
Then click on update

I tried it after that and it worked.

Good luck everybody
Have a great October,
Debbie :D

Thanks, DebbieSM!

1. Why can't I enter the FREE Celebrate Plate for my hostess?

There could be a few reasons why you're having trouble entering the free Celebrate Plate for your hostess:

• Make sure you are using the correct link provided by your hostess. The link should take you directly to the free plate offer.
  • Check the expiration date of the offer. If it has passed, the link may no longer work.
  • Ensure that you are using the correct email address and password to log in. If you are still having trouble, try resetting your password.

2. Can I enter the free Celebrate Plate offer multiple times?

No, each hostess is only eligible to receive one free Celebrate Plate offer. If you have already entered the offer, you will not be able to enter it again.

3. I received an error message when trying to enter the free Celebrate Plate offer. What should I do?

If you received an error message, please try refreshing the page and entering the offer again. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

4. My hostess did not receive her free Celebrate Plate. What should I do?

If your hostess did not receive her free Celebrate Plate, please make sure she has followed all the steps to enter the offer correctly. If she has and still did not receive the plate, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I choose a different product instead of the free Celebrate Plate for my hostess?

No, the free Celebrate Plate offer is only applicable for the specific product and cannot be exchanged for a different product. However, your hostess can use her hostess rewards to purchase any other products she desires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• teresaj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
teresaj
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • sarahlegare