• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Plate Is in the News!

In summary, the "Celebrate Plate Is in the News!" campaign is a new promotion by Pampered Chef that highlights the versatility and functionality of the Celebrate Plate. This durable stoneware plate features a blank canvas for personalized messages or designs, and is safe to use with all types of food. It can be used for serving, decoration, or as a guest book for special occasions.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, who saw the Celebrate plate in Good Housekeeping? Its on page 38!

Is that the April issue?

Its actually the May issue that I got today. Funny May comes out April 5th.

What is the "Celebrate Plate Is in the News!" campaign?

The "Celebrate Plate Is in the News!" campaign is a new promotion by Pampered Chef that highlights the versatility and functionality of the Celebrate Plate. This plate is designed to help make mealtime more fun and memorable by allowing users to personalize and decorate it with their own messages or designs.

What makes the Celebrate Plate unique?

The Celebrate Plate is made of durable stoneware and features a blank canvas for users to write or draw on with the included food-safe marker. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient and easy to use for everyday meals or special occasions.

How can I use the Celebrate Plate in my kitchen?

The Celebrate Plate can be used in a variety of ways, such as for serving appetizers, desserts, or main dishes. It can also be used as a decoration or centerpiece for special occasions, or as a fun way to surprise and delight family and friends with personalized messages or designs.

Is the Celebrate Plate safe to use with food?

Yes, the Celebrate Plate is made with food-safe materials and is safe to use with all types of food. The included marker is also certified food-safe and non-toxic, making it safe for all ages to use.

Can I personalize the Celebrate Plate for different occasions?

Absolutely! The Celebrate Plate is a great way to add a personal touch to any occasion, whether it's a birthday, holiday, or everyday meal. You can write special messages, draw designs, or even use it as a guest book for parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • LakesideMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies