• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate My 90 Days With Me! What Were Your Results?

In summary, this woman has earned $2300 in products and cash by selling through the Pampered Chef. She offers a %10 off special on October orders and $4 shipping to top customers.
cookingisfunagain
What do you guys think of this? Any editing tips?

~CELEBRATE~

Today marks the end of my 90 day introductory period with the Pampered Chef!!!! It h

as been so rewarding for me, I wanted to share with everyone what I have accomplished in this time:

$445.50 worth of new fall & winter products earned, including the stainless steel sauté pan, the large round stone with handles, forged cutlery pieces, and attractive cranberry serving items!

Plus more than $850 worth of first quality products and business supplies for FREE!! I am making my 600 PC dollars go even further by using some of them to purchase samples at 50% off AND to purchase kit enhancement products (during the month after you complete your first 90 days) at 60% off!!!

$949.87 in commission, with another $138.26 being deposited in just a few days~!

~That’s over $2300 in cash & products!~

If you (or someone you know) would benefit from additional income, please give me a call. I’d love to help someone do what I did!

As a special thank you to all of my June, July and August hosts and top customers ($100 or more in product sales), I am offering %10 off (that’s in addition to your past host discount) and $4 shipping on your October purchase! This special is not available on my website; orders must be placed by phone or email. Thank you~ I appreciate your help in getting my business off to a great start!

Super idea! Hopefully you will get sales AND recruit leads once they see all you have earned!

Great job! Just one change I would make - Kit Enhancement is 40% off.

Sounds great! & way to go on a great 90 days:D

Thank you, and I thought I had changed the % off --- oops

What a great 90 days! Way to go!

Thats an awesome accomplishment! Good for you and keep up the good work! :)

What is "Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!"?

"Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!" is a program designed to help you kickstart your Pampered Chef business and celebrate your first 90 days as a consultant. It includes helpful resources, training, and support to help you reach your goals and celebrate your success.

How do I sign up for "Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!"?

To sign up for "Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!", simply click on the link provided in your new consultant welcome email or contact your team leader for more information. Enrollment is free for all new consultants.

What are the benefits of participating in "Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!"?

By participating in "Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!", you will receive access to exclusive training materials, personalized support from your team leader, and the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives for your hard work and dedication.

How long does "Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!" last?

The program runs for 90 days, starting from the day you sign up. This gives you plenty of time to learn, grow, and achieve your goals as a new Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still participate in "Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!" if I am not a new consultant?

Unfortunately, "Celebrate My 90 Days With Me!" is only available to new consultants as a way to welcome them to the Pampered Chef family and help them get started on the right foot. However, we have plenty of other resources and support available for all consultants to continue growing and celebrating their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Luv 2 Cook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • beepampered