• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CD/Videos etc

Jan 31, 2006
Hi,

I spend a lot of time listening to our cd's or videos and so forth. They offer so many wonderful ideas and insight for me and my business. The problem I'm finding is how to organize all the information. I don't know what to do first. Any suggestions?

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I would evaluate which area off you business are you wanting to target first, bookings, your shows, product knowledge, recruiting, etc. As far as organizing, maybe keep them in a CD binder/organizer (you could add tabs for subjects).

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
I personally like to write things down, it helps me to remember things better, so I listen to the CD's we can get from PC on the paperwork/supply forms and use large notebooks to make notes. Then, when each CD is done, I go through and highlight the important points that will help my business. I put all the highlighted ideas in a large GREEN notebook (the color of money!). These are the things I will use or just read now and then to remind me of the great things that I need to do for my business. I take this notebook with me to doc visits, etc so I can read them while i am waiting.

Of course, I do listen to the CD's while I am driving, walking, etc. The more youlisten to them, the easier the words that the pros use will come out of your own mouth!

I am in my 4th month of busienss and had an amazing SS time! I will be at $15,000 in sales by the end of this month. I can attribute much of that to the CD's and the awesome training they have provided!