• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Press Release Strategy: Anyone Done It and Seen Results?

In summary, Christina used Consultants Corner to find press releases that she could use to promote her art students. She emailed one to Robyn Moreno through Gather.com, but never heard back. She found that the newspapers were not interested in the release as advertising, but would rather have payment for it to be published.
jenniwest04
I saw the Press Releases we can use on Consultants Corner. Has anyone utilized this tool? If so, have you seen any resultants? And if you did this, did you just submit it to your local newspaper and what, if anything, did it cost?

Just curious if anyone had any experience with this! I'm very curious to try it!

I saw this yesterday and was wondering the same thing!?

I saw this the other day and was wondering as well. I think it could be helpful to some.

I used it and I have had alot of people around town telling me how they seen my ad and how it was very nice and I have been getting comments at my shows I have been doing. I think it has helped. I can't say I have gotten any direct orders but I can say it has gotten me more noticed around town which is always good to have more advertising.

Christina did you email it to your local newspaper??? or what?? I have thought about doing this and emailing it to my newspaper.

I used one in the past and sent it to the local paper. It was never printed and they print lots of things I send about my art students. I did send a message to Robyn Moreno, through Gather.com asking if I could use a pic of her in the press release, since it focuses on her. I never heard from her. I thought maybe a pic would make the release more publisher friendly. I have also heard that the newspapers look at these things as advertisement not news and would rather you pay to have it put in. If anyone has had luck getting them in w/o a fee, please share your technique....

I took mine to the local newspaper, but they didn't publish it. I was really disappointed, especially b/c of the economic concerns. I'm in the camp of wanting to know as well. :)

What is a press release strategy?

A press release strategy is a plan for distributing newsworthy information to the media in order to gain exposure and coverage for a company, product, or event.

Is a press release strategy effective?

Yes, a well-crafted and targeted press release strategy can be very effective in generating media coverage, increasing brand awareness, and driving traffic to a company's website.

What are the key components of a press release strategy?

The key components of a press release strategy include identifying newsworthy topics, crafting a compelling headline and lead paragraph, targeting relevant media outlets and journalists, and following up with personalized pitches and press releases.

How do you measure the success of a press release strategy?

The success of a press release strategy can be measured through the number and quality of media placements, website traffic and engagement, social media shares and engagement, and overall brand awareness and reputation.

Can anyone do a press release strategy?

While anyone can technically create and distribute a press release, it is important to have a solid understanding of the media landscape, news values, and effective pitching techniques in order to see successful results from a press release strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • hump5
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies