• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving Credit Card Declines: What to do?

In summary, due to the closed Home Office, orders that were submitted by midnight Jan. 31 must be resolved by 10 p.m. CT Thursday Feb. 3 in order to receive commissions on Feb. 8 and count toward January commissionable sales.
Ok can someone make me feel better about this? CC authorization is down so they are not authorizing cards as you submit. I sent in 3 shows tonight. Only 1 is showing up on consultants corner and it has a declined card. I got this email. Does this mean if there is a declined card that I don't even know about that the show will not count towards Jan sales????????:mad::mad:

One (or more) of your recently submitted orders has been placed on hold after additional processing was done. The following orders include declined card numbers:

Order Number K-0447

You can resolve declined cards by logging on to Consultant's Corner and updating the card information. Go to Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > My Shows > Resolve Declined Payment Cards.

Alternately, you can call the Solution Center at (888) OUR-CHEF. If the Solution Center is experiencing high call volumes, you can choose to have them call you back or hold for the next available Solution Center representative.

To ensure timely order shipment and commission payment, please resolve these orders no later than 15 days from the original received date of 01/31/2011, if the order has not been resolved by this date your order will be cancelled.

Important note: There will not be a resolution period for declined credit cards after the end of the month.

In order to protect our customers' privacy, we can not accept submission of card numbers via e-mail. Please use one of the two methods above to resolve declined cards.

In addition, please verify the contact information below. To update this information, please go to Consultant's Corner > My Account > My Profile.

Ok, I called the solution center, because I couldn't wait, it is too late to call my customer and resolve the card.We have until 10pm central time to resolve declined cards tomorrow and have them count for January shows.

thanks for checking! I too had 2 declined cards (same show thank goodness!) and didn't quite understand the email.
Thanks again! :)

Same thing happened to me :(

I thought they got it back up and working?!

Seems like this might be a month-end regular occurance?

Due to severe winter weather in the Chicago area, the Home Office is currently closed. We'll update this message as soon as more information becomes available.As a result, we're extending the order resolution deadline. All January orders that were submitted by midnight (CT) Jan. 31 must be resolved by 10 p.m. (CT) Thursday, Feb. 3 in order to receive commissions on Feb. 8 and count toward January commissionable sales.

1. What should I do if my credit card is declined when placing an order?

If your credit card is declined when placing an order, the first step is to contact your credit card company to make sure there are no issues with your account. You can also try using a different credit card or payment method. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why was my credit card declined?

There are several reasons why your credit card may be declined, such as insufficient funds, incorrect billing information, or a security hold placed by your credit card company. It's best to contact your credit card company for more information on the specific reason for the decline.

3. Can I still place an order if my credit card is declined?

If your credit card is declined, you may still be able to place an order by using a different credit card or payment method. You can also try contacting your credit card company to resolve any issues with your account. If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will my credit card be charged if it is declined?

If your credit card is declined, you will not be charged for the transaction. However, some credit card companies may place a temporary hold on the funds for the declined transaction. This hold will usually be released within a few business days.

5. How can I prevent my credit card from being declined in the future?

To prevent your credit card from being declined in the future, make sure you have sufficient funds in your account and that your billing information is up to date. You can also contact your credit card company to inform them of any upcoming large purchases. If you continue to experience issues, consider using a different credit card or payment method for your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jewel