• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Steps to Take When a Credit Card is Declined at a Catalog Show?

In summary, you submitted a catalog show and one of the cards was declined. You want to call long distance from Canada.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just submitted a catalog show tonight and one of the cards is declined. What do I do since I cannot talk?? I'm fearful that I will have to call anyway and strain my voice!

can you have your husband/boyfriend call for you and explain the situation??

Send me the info and I'll call for you :)

elizabethfox said:
can you have your husband/boyfriend call for you and explain the situation??
Sure, that would happen...

kcjodih said:
Send me the info and I'll call for you :)
You want to call long distance from Canada! ;)

I'll call for you if it would help. What about your director though? I have called for my consultants in the past.

Did you try resubmitting it online under "my shows" ? I had a weird situation this week. I submitted a small catalog show on Sun.evening where the "host" just had a large order, so she was the only "guest". I got a declined CC notice, but the same CC went through for for the "host" order and was declined for the "guest" order. I resubmitted the same info 2 times online, and finally the 2nd time it was approved. You might try a little persistence!

BethCooks4U said:
I'll call for you if it would help. What about your director though? I have called for my consultants in the past.
That was my next thought.

straitfan said:
Did you try resubmitting it online under "my shows" ? I had a weird situation this week. I submitted a small catalog show on Sun.evening where the "host" just had a large order, so she was the only "guest". I got a declined CC notice, but the same CC went through for for the "host" order and was declined for the "guest" order. I resubmitted the same info 2 times online, and finally the 2nd time it was approved. You might try a little persistence!

I took it over the phone from a host on Sunday. I always double check the cc numbers when they are given over the phone but I do not write them down.

I don't mind calling from Canada. ;) What are friends for? :)

kcjodih said:

Just had to say.. SO sweet.. I love how most people on here are so ready & willing to help!! Thanks for being a good one :)

I made the call last night. I sucked it up and made several calls last night. I'm taking tonight totally off!

kcjodih said:

Thank you! I have made such great friends on here!

1. Why is my credit card being declined?

There are several possible reasons why your credit card may be declined. It could be due to insufficient funds, incorrect credit card information, or a hold placed by your bank for suspicious activity. It is best to contact your bank or credit card company for more information.

2. What should I do if my credit card is declined?

If your credit card is declined, double check that all the information entered is correct and that you have sufficient funds. If everything is correct, contact your bank or credit card company to inquire about the reason for the decline and to resolve any issues.

3. Can I use a different payment method?

Yes, if your credit card is declined, you can try using a different payment method such as a different credit card, debit card, or PayPal. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Will my order still be processed if my credit card is declined?

No, your order will not be processed if your credit card is declined. However, you can try using a different payment method or contact our customer service for alternative payment options.

5. How can I prevent my credit card from being declined in the future?

To avoid future credit card declines, make sure to keep your credit card information up to date and monitor your account for any suspicious activity. It is also helpful to contact your bank or credit card company before making a large purchase to ensure that your card will not be declined.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Jewel